8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: should i leave?  (Read 912 times)

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
should i leave?
« on: August 25, 2011, 11:07:28 pm »
the other day my brother re-discovered my password and logged on as me and did some stuff which infuriated me ... he told me that everyone hates me and that its pointless of me being there. so i have a question for everyone of infinium. do you want me to stay ... or to leave. p.s if my bro said anything about suicide ... its true i have tried to kill myself but thats in the past and im normal now... sort of ... lol.

p.s do you guys know how i can stop hs_err_pid happening on my mc its starting to **** me off

Offline pineapplepro

• Citizen
  • I Liek Pineapples
    • View Profile
Re: should i leave?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 02:01:00 am »
OHHHH that was your brother that was on! he did this thing that if u want me to stay say yes and if u wanna leave say no or something like that, and almost all o the people on said that you should stay.
SOOOO......
you better stay >:o

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 04:20:16 pm »
That hs_err_pid thing is java error that happens if java is being used by another program or if you dont have enough power to run it. You could try to update java and your video card drivers to fix the problem.  8) <- me

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 08:03:27 pm »
1. is staying :D
2. i fixed the hs error i just had to remove bobbing XD my ram and graphics care are weak and old. i can barely use a hd texture pack without it crashing