8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: My defense.  (Read 5413 times)

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: My defense.
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 01:42:52 am »
Projectsaturn Admin 2012!
your all gay

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 12:17:01 pm »
Waitwaitwait
Your plan to stay unbanned, YOUR GENIUS PLAN, is to threaten the staff? I personally would have no problem with keeping you unbanned ATM, but the sheer fact that you had to reduce to threatening us shows that you have no intention of playing fair.
Also know this: if you do get banned and start a hate campaign, so what? Anything you destroy will be rebuilt, and your alts will be  banned. And what then? Will you continue to harass us about a server you obviously don't care about enough to play fair? If you are just going to hack, grief and insult when the server is functioning once again, just don't come back.
now THAT is a post to listen to. so its agreed. ray will remain unbanned as well as the others (even the one who i know has spam hacks) but if they are caught or even reported once while on high suspicion, they will be banned.

Offline The_Ms

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2012, 12:37:48 am »
Waitwaitwait
Your plan to stay unbanned, YOUR GENIUS PLAN, is to threaten the staff? I personally would have no problem with keeping you unbanned ATM, but the sheer fact that you had to reduce to threatening us shows that you have no intention of playing fair.
Also know this: if you do get banned and start a hate campaign, so what? Anything you destroy will be rebuilt, and your alts will be  banned. And what then? Will you continue to harass us about a server you obviously don't care about enough to play fair? If you are just going to hack, grief and insult when the server is functioning once again, just don't come back.
You're misunderstanding. Ray hasn't threatened anyone. Neel is just being an asskisser, coming up with random retarded reasons.

Offline ProjectSaturn

• Mod
  • Forum's Medic
    • View Profile
My defense.
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2012, 01:23:00 am »
You're misunderstanding. Ray hasn't threatened anyone. Neel is just being an asskisser, coming up with random retarded reasons.
Which is why I quoted neel, not ray

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2012, 02:55:35 am »
Some black guy at our school threatened someone with a pen knife, for their chicken wings. True fact.

Offline 2_Neel_3

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2012, 02:57:37 am »
Some black guy at our school threatened someone with a pen knife, for their chicken wings. True fact.
Loooooool pmsl. Ms isn't this random?? :P

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2012, 03:01:20 am »
Its related to 'threatening'

Offline 2_Neel_3

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2012, 11:47:10 am »

Its related to 'threatening'
Lol true true

Offline raymondhas

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2012, 01:49:35 pm »
as soon as the register system is up he wont be able to use these alt accounts without registering them

Every single alt has it's own personal fake info >: )
And I can do more than "grief" shit that can be rebuilt and get my alt's banned + bypass IP ban's... (Not a threat, just a fact.)

And yes, I want to start all over.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 01:53:51 pm by raymondhas »