8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: My defense.  (Read 5271 times)

Offline raymondhas

• Citizen
    • View Profile
My defense.
« on: October 10, 2012, 03:09:34 pm »
Here is a couple of things I will answer and make clear:

Why don't makka defend himself?
Answer: He has dyslexia, he's 14, he's norwegian and he don't understand the forum. That's why he can't, so he tell me to.

"You still hack, you use nodus client"
No I don't faggot.
Just because I said two letters (NG) which can mean anything, it doesn't prove that I use nodus.
I can admit that I meant Nodus Griefing, yes, but that aswell don't prove that I use the hack client. It can mean that I am a member of the forum, which I am, so fuck off!

I was talking to my friend on nodus forum, and told what I was doing, because he asked "Sup?". I answered that I am playing on a vanilla ish server, and he asked for the IP. He came on, and asked NG to ask if I was that one he talked to on the forum.

The reason I said "Makka and mathias", was that they are also a part of the forum, but they were made because I wanted them to vote something there on the forum.
Here:

--

Silver accuse makka for hacking with name label and/or chest finder.
The truth: Me and makka was in the same room, than he said "I am going to stalk Silver! I think he's heading to his base!" (translated to english from what he said).
Makka stalked silver, and went in to the base. After that Silver was busy with something, and makka literally robbed silver behind his back.
Stop accusing him for using xRay/Chest finder/nameplate for raiding you.

TjBitt my alt? Nope. My irl friend.

To silver:
Why the hell did you have to make a thread on who you are going to ban? Seriously, your overdoing the moderation.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 03:13:53 pm by raymondhas »

Offline nathanwar

• Citizen
  • I like Trains
    • View Profile
Re: My defense.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 08:39:51 pm »
You DO have nodus ( Or some client) because when i raided you, you had forcefield on.
Sent from my Bum

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 08:42:36 pm »
Fair point that silver is over doing moderation, but however as you are on Nodus Griefing hints that you may use nodus aswell, just stay out of trouble :) and don't get involved in serious topics relating to hacking as people may just acuse you.

Offline 2_Neel_3

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 09:10:37 pm »
Yeah Ray is not in trouble now because he has proven his point right? And your right about Silver.

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 11:06:35 pm »

Silver accuse makka for hacking with name label and/or chest finder.
The truth: Me and makka was in the same room, than he said "I am going to stalk Silver! I think he's heading to his base!" (translated to english from what he said).
Makka stalked silver, and went in to the base. After that Silver was busy with something, and makka literally robbed silver behind his back.
Stop accusing him for using xRay/Chest finder/nameplate for raiding you.

thats pure bullshit. he mined directly into my house with no clue to where it was and he went to a HIDDEN chest. like i said i was watching him the whole time. you can say what you like i was watching him the whole time

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 11:26:54 pm »
Fair point that silver is over doing moderation
i have a good reason why.
the server doesnt exactly have a good rep for not being hacked by people like makkaole and ray

Offline 2_Neel_3

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 11:37:34 pm »
thats pure bullshit. he mined directly into my house with no clue to where it was and he went to a HIDDEN chest. like i said i was watching him the whole time. you can say what you like i was watching him the whole time
How? When Makka said 'I AM GOING TO STALK HIM'

Offline raymondhas

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 12:07:29 am »
How? When Makka said 'I AM GOING TO STALK HIM'

True dat. Makka was griefing around to find shit, and he did. You're pure bullshit.

Offline 2_Neel_3

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 12:14:28 am »
True dat. Makka was griefing around to find shit, and he did. You're pure bullshit.
True dat....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 01:11:27 am »
I think we should just give them another chance but if they are even suggested of hacking they get banned.
your all gay

Offline 2_Neel_3

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 01:22:03 am »
I think we should just give them another chance but if they are even suggested of hacking they get banned.
Yeah but plus there would be no point banning because he can go on million more alt accounts and bypass ip bans and if you do ban him he might rage and Get NG (Nodus Griefing ) so yeah...

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 01:34:05 am »
agreed

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2012, 01:34:40 am »
Yeah but plus there would be no point banning because he can go on million more alt accounts and bypass ip bans and if you do ban him he might rage and Get NG (Nodus Griefing ) so yeah...
as soon as the register system is up he wont be able to use these alt accounts without registering them

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2012, 01:35:17 am »
Neel that will give him a bad rep+ we will find someway to fully stop hackers. Stop being biased. Ray's saying he don't hack, but your saying he does about alts and and bypassing IP bans....
Uhh, as its not the full server, I guess we will give him a chance. But staff  will keep a close eye on specific people.

Offline ProjectSaturn

• Mod
  • Forum's Medic
    • View Profile
My defense.
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2012, 01:39:32 am »
Waitwaitwait
Your plan to stay unbanned, YOUR GENIUS PLAN, is to threaten the staff? I personally would have no problem with keeping you unbanned ATM, but the sheer fact that you had to reduce to threatening us shows that you have no intention of playing fair.
Also know this: if you do get banned and start a hate campaign, so what? Anything you destroy will be rebuilt, and your alts will be  banned. And what then? Will you continue to harass us about a server you obviously don't care about enough to play fair? If you are just going to hack, grief and insult when the server is functioning once again, just don't come back.