8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: the hackers im going to ban when i get my status back  (Read 7097 times)

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
Re: the hackers im going to ban when i get my status back
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2012, 01:02:44 am »
Ok, I'm putting my suddenly apparent foot down. NO BANS WILL BE GIVEN ON THE SERVER UNTIL IT IS FULLY FUNCTIONING, ANYTHING IS FAIR GAME APART FROM ADVERTISING. This is bullshit, because when hackers be hacking, the only way to counter these hacks is by hacking ourselves. Then accusations are thrown at the innocent hackers by the malicious hackers for hacking, which is completely hypocritical as they were the reason that the decent server folk began hacking in the first place.
Tl;dr, HAX, and disregard all that silver has said. IF YOU ARE BANNED, post an appeal on the forums, or pm me your case. When the server is back up, all standard rules will apply again.
no offence but i find your sense of justification... shit
you weren't at any of the events that has happened. and you diddnt know any shit that went down. makkaole just greifed directly into my home straight to my secret chest without even looking. he diddnt stalk me as i was crouched all the way there. i was following his movements the whole time. he also hit me with pinpoint accuracy and was cirtting me without jumping. ray has been proven to use hacks before and even admitted that him and a few others use nodus which is a modded greifing client.
how do you say anything is fair game? dont we have the rules for a reason? and how can you say the rules dont apply at the moment. they should never be ignored even if its a testing map. unless darth himself gives the people permission to do what the fuck they want then it should never be any different.
and THAT should be the end of it. im still going to ban these people because to me the rules should definitely be applied. if you unbvan them, ill observe them with all the time i can spend. because thats not fair. people want to play a game and if there are rules then they need to be followed regardless.

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2012, 01:03:28 am »
Ray I appreciate that your protecting makkole but why don't you get him on the forums and so he can stand himself?

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2012, 01:04:36 am »
Hey, skid! Add this duche:
silversun123
Reason: accusing makka for hacking when he stalked silver to his secret base, and raided him as he had his back turned.
reason 2: Saying that we had 70 diamonds etc. and using that to boot us, as well as that nathan raided us.

That is SO obviously hacking... Nathan raided us, that mean's we are hackers.
We have been efficient diggers, using my xRay+ cave finder TxT pack that I made by an accident while playing with photoshop.
It's also illegal to dig a hole under a PvP logger that have disconnected during PvP.
Talking about a boot that never found place is also in the rules, rule nr. SuckMyDick.
Another thing is that that is a puzzle, everything is shuffled.
Never use Google translate, use an other translater.
Getting friends to help fight a PvP logger that raided us is illegal. Rule nr. WTF says clearly following:
’’ As you get asswopped by a PvP logger than you are about to kill, you are not allowed to gangbang for justice or anything like it
Oh shit. Looks like we screwd up already!
nice word twisting... but i havnt held any other accusations on you other then hacking with nodus.
so twist that around. dick.

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2012, 01:05:18 am »
Ray I appreciate that your protecting makkole but why don't you get him on the forums and so he can stand himself?
i know i said im going to ignore you, but id never do that for much more than a week. and i couldn't agree with you more.