8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: Hai guys what do you think?  (Read 10256 times)

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
Re: Hai guys what do you think?
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2012, 02:23:30 am »
I havnt got a clue wtf they are talking about

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2012, 02:29:56 am »
1. Watch your language.
your not in any position to say that
2. Im not fighting or trying to start a fight
neither am i. im staying calm and im not raging. im just posting my opinion and my thoughts.
3. Im not rapt within flipping factions i would just want it because I like that kinda game. BUT wouldn't mind not having it.
then why are you pestering for it? just post it once and leave it at that
4. It wasn't me who asked darth to spend his money it was his choice. If you care about it that much which I myself do and appreciate. Speak to it personally with him WITHOUT INVOLVING OTHER PEOPLE.
i can involve whoever i want. its my freedom of speech after all. secondly, if you abuse the thought of keeping the fighting so you could have factions, that's abusing his money, cos only you are having fun. if you appreciate his kindness then why arent you doing what im doing and instead of wanting what you want, ask for that the server needs.
----Still dumping all shit on me! Im not the only one who would like factions or wouldn't mind it!
do you know what the hell a hypothetical is? you were just used as an EXAMPLE. i wasnt aiming it just at you. why do you have so much trouble understanding that, ive been saying it in this entire thread. it isnt just aimed at YOU. so stop all this whining.
----- Im not obsessed with war.. I just like pvp and you dont so your going completly against and bring up 'Happy PVP'  ???
you really dont know what a hypothetical is do you..... and also, fyi ive always liked pvp. proper pvp. which is happy pvp. factions pvp is bullshit because its what starts these arguments. and again. im not aiming this directly at you. you why are you saying I JUST LIKE PVP? oh wait. you cant be bothered to read my posts. which is why i put my disclaimers at the bottom. those who chose to try and be smart and ignorant make themselves look silly.
--- Lastly this is the biggest post ive written and i hope you dont be stubborn as you always are towards me and write more aggressive stuff to me
ok this is just your ignorant denial part of you. so im not going to comment on this anymore.... apart from the fact that im nt aiming this at you alone.

dude. just be calm. and for petes sake if your going to go against my post, at least read the bloody things first. what you just did was jump to conclusions. and you also have no apparent clue what a hypothetical is(this doesn't bother me but it helps if you at least understand what im writing IF your going to read it.

there is no need to carry this 'argument' (which i never started) on as there was never any need for it to be started in the first place.
and in-case you still think im still starting the arguments. let me throw a hypothetical at you.

there is a man
there is a flint and steel
there is a forest
and there is some firewood.

the man strikes the flint and steel which sparkes off the fire on the firewood. the fire grows bigger and starts a massive forest fire (an argument). what caused the fire. what was the source. the wood. the flint and steel. or the man? well it cant be the wood (which is the fuel(and it's also me. im the fuel. im just sitting idly bye being innocent)) because that itself cant start the fire on its own. you could argue that it is the flints fault as it is the spark (this is the post. the thing that makes the fire start. it is made by the source) however it is not. then there is the man who strikes the flint and steal. he has caused the fire (the man represents the person who writes the spark (the second post) which causes the wood (the first post) to make the forest fire (the argument)
as you write the second posts most of the time, you are the man and the flint and steel. you write the second post that makes the argument. which then ignites me the first post, which in turn causes an argument.

so there we have it. you start the argument which escalates with me. we are both to blame but most of it relies on you. and there we have it. now for the love of *insert naughty word here* if you carry this on im just going to permanently ignore you on the forums for as long as we both shall live.

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2012, 02:30:44 am »
I havnt got a clue wtf they are talking about
id just stop reading smg. seriously. get out while you can. get as far away as possible. or it will find you. and it will chase you down.

Offline ThaLangosta

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2012, 06:16:09 am »
What's goin' on in this thre-..... oh shit.

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Hai guys what do you think?
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2012, 07:52:33 am »
Lol lang
your all gay

Offline 2_Neel_3

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2012, 11:46:53 am »
Lol xD and please Silver be the bigger person + your Mod leave it mayunn. 

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2012, 12:36:15 pm »
Lol xD and please Silver be the bigger person + your Mod leave it mayunn.
like ive already said im not being aggressive. im even using calmer language, because panda said he isnt reading my long posts, he never knew that i was aiming it at all the faction fan-boys because i purposely put the disclaimer at the bottom. so all he did was reply thinking it was aimed at him. which (no offence) i was waiting for. like i said. there is need to carry it on any further and if he does it will only be to make him look better even though he doesnt look any bigger or smaller to anyone. he currently has the chance to avoid the argument. besides ive already said that if he chooses to do the wrong thing im just not even going to reply to it...... or anything else he will ever say.

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2012, 09:20:37 pm »
your not in any position to say thatneither am i. im staying calm and im not raging. im just posting my opinion and my thoughts.then why are you pestering for it? just post it once and leave it at thati can involve whoever i want. its my freedom of speech after all. secondly, if you abuse the thought of keeping the fighting so you could have factions, that's abusing his money, cos only you are having fun. if you appreciate his kindness then why arent you doing what im doing and instead of wanting what you want, ask for that the server needs.do you know what the hell a hypothetical is? you were just used as an EXAMPLE. i wasnt aiming it just at you. why do you have so much trouble understanding that, ive been saying it in this entire thread. it isnt just aimed at YOU. so stop all this whining.you really dont know what a hypothetical is do you..... and also, fyi ive always liked pvp. proper pvp. which is happy pvp. factions pvp is bullshit because its what starts these arguments. and again. im not aiming this directly at you. you why are you saying I JUST LIKE PVP? oh wait. you cant be bothered to read my posts. which is why i put my disclaimers at the bottom. those who chose to try and be smart and ignorant make themselves look silly.ok this is just your ignorant denial part of you. so im not going to comment on this anymore.... apart from the fact that im nt aiming this at you alone.

dude. just be calm. and for petes sake if your going to go against my post, at least read the bloody things first. what you just did was jump to conclusions. and you also have no apparent clue what a hypothetical is(this doesn't bother me but it helps if you at least understand what im writing IF your going to read it.

there is no need to carry this 'argument' (which i never started) on as there was never any need for it to be started in the first place.
and in-case you still think im still starting the arguments. let me throw a hypothetical at you.

there is a man
there is a flint and steel
there is a forest
and there is some firewood.

the man strikes the flint and steel which sparkes off the fire on the firewood. the fire grows bigger and starts a massive forest fire (an argument). what caused the fire. what was the source. the wood. the flint and steel. or the man? well it cant be the wood (which is the fuel(and it's also me. im the fuel. im just sitting idly bye being innocent)) because that itself cant start the fire on its own. you could argue that it is the flints fault as it is the spark (this is the post. the thing that makes the fire start. it is made by the source) however it is not. then there is the man who strikes the flint and steal. he has caused the fire (the man represents the person who writes the spark (the second post) which causes the wood (the first post) to make the forest fire (the argument)
as you write the second posts most of the time, you are the man and the flint and steel. you write the second post that makes the argument. which then ignites me the first post, which in turn causes an argument.

so there we have it. you start the argument which escalates with me. we are both to blame but most of it relies on you. and there we have it. now for the love of *insert naughty word here* if you carry this on im just going to permanently ignore you on the forums for as long as we both shall live.
WOW. Seriously. Im not gunna bother commenting anymore as I said. I was saying my opinion and you say yours. K?
Now hush because i can write a loada things back.

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2012, 10:37:05 pm »
WOW. Seriously. Im not gunna bother commenting anymore as I said. I was saying my opinion and you say yours. K?
Now hush because i can write a loada things back.
go ahead because you have no write to tell me to hush just the same way as i dont tell you. and it will also give me a reason to ignore you. so please. go ahead

Offline 2_Neel_3

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2012, 12:37:07 am »
Pleaseee guys, I want it just to be suggestions not argument shiz :(

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2012, 12:51:55 am »
Pleaseee guys, I want it just to be suggestions not argument shiz :(
then try to make panda learn why hes wrong in what hes doing.

Offline 2_Neel_3

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2012, 01:05:22 am »
Ok.
 Legit Please Stop I just want this post to be suggestions not some argument stuff okay?

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2012, 01:34:22 am »
Don't start arguments

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2012, 01:38:29 am »
Why doesnt someone get you 2 in a skype call and sort this out.

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2012, 01:59:41 am »
PLEASE!
Make them talk!
Face to Face!
your all gay