8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: Hai guys what do you think?  (Read 10749 times)

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Hai guys what do you think?
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2012, 08:46:10 pm »
Legit it is not a gamechanger and never has been now you are just trying to make false points
your all gay

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Hai guys what do you think?
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2012, 08:47:59 pm »
It is a gamechanger in terms of power..
and I only made one point which inst really false...

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2012, 08:55:18 pm »
Why is towny even necessary?

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2012, 08:57:23 pm »
it isnt, its just a plugin that silver and hellorandom want basically.

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2012, 09:35:40 pm »
i dont want it.
you would know that. if you read my posts.

and panda. there is no power from having a bigger town. because its peaceful. there is no concept of needing to be bigger for a purpose.

random is right. you are making up false points. ive already given us the simple solution that would end this and even jason said it could work. so im sticking with it. random may or may not want towny but he at least knows what it is.
i think your just so obsessed with factions and fighting every fucker that you dont want it to be peaceful and happy.

oh and fyi
Why is towny even necessary?
it isnt. it was used for an example because its the best one you can give.
i understand that a lot of you like pvp. but this is not like having a play fight with your brother/sister/friend. thats like the pvp me and random want. happy pvp. you guys want the ok lets get a knife and kill someone because there is 1 small thing wrong with them pvp. which is selfish. why cant you be happy with normal pvp and just think about the server for once. you seem desperate to keep the fighting. why. for the past 7 odd months darth has wasted 1000s for like 5 people. and you dont even seem to care. are you that obsessed with factions that your willing to abuse a mans kindness. if it were me i would have either made the change months ago or closed the server months ago. it would have saved a LOT of cash. but instead, he wasted money. on 5 kind people and 7 that are obsessed with hating and war which is why were are so unpopular. just give in and stop being so selfish.
see this? this looks like you trying to turn around a problem you have by dumping it on someone else. which (ironically) is what you do when you have an argument. dont you want whats best? put in the form of a hypothetical.

i will be the P.M of the UK
random will be the the head of Africa
panda will be the president of the US.

there has been an awful lot of fighting and many have died due to one wanting whats best for him (panda). random and me are fed up of the fighting and want it to stop. we set up a treaty where we all become peaceful and the fighting stops. however panda is still obsessed with fighting this war and tries to turn it around onto us two. you completely forget about everyone in your country that you are basically sentencing to death just because you still want a war despite NO-ONE (not even in your county) wants it.
you try to justify it by making a point that doesn't make sense. everyone looks at you with hatred, because you only want whats best for you. we give you one last chance to stop the fighting and make everyone much happier.

1)(what your doing at the moment) you deny it because you are still obsessed with the concept of war. then, due to your selfishness, the war continues on and for the rest of time no-body on the planet is happy and life is miserable.

2)(what you should do) you accept. the war stops and there is only the silly little play fights with your family. the world lives in peace, and everyone lives a rich and fulfilling life.

which is the obvious one. and which are you doing.

oh and just in-case you say im starting an argument, im not. the only way this becomes an argument is if you take this the wrong way. like you always do.

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2012, 10:54:22 pm »
Legit you are making false points because I do not want Towny I would prefer no clan or faction or town plugin whatsoever
your all gay

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2012, 11:32:23 pm »
Silver. and you say i dump shit on people....
'there has been an awful lot of fighting and many have died due to one wanting whats best for him (panda)'
I simply said that you both wanted towny. I thought you wanted towny because you made like 2 separate posts and LOADS of comments on it! And know you dont want it....

I thought hello random wanted it because we have a while back when he had turin I think :L
So stop getting so aggressive straight away without having a full understanding of what others think. Hold back for a bit
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 11:47:55 pm by Legit_Panda »

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2012, 11:44:04 pm »
i dont want it.
you would know that. if you read my posts.

and panda. there is no power from having a bigger town. because its peaceful. there is no concept of needing to be bigger for a purpose.

random is right. you are making up false points. ive already given us the simple solution that would end this and even jason said it could work. so im sticking with it. random may or may not want towny but he at least knows what it is.
i think your just so obsessed with factions and fighting every fucker that you dont want it to be peaceful and happy.

oh and fyi it isnt. it was used for an example because its the best one you can give.
i understand that a lot of you like pvp. but this is not like having a play fight with your brother/sister/friend. thats like the pvp me and random want. happy pvp. you guys want the ok lets get a knife and kill someone because there is 1 small thing wrong with them pvp. which is selfish. why cant you be happy with normal pvp and just think about the server for once. you seem desperate to keep the fighting. why. for the past 7 odd months darth has wasted 1000s for like 5 people. and you dont even seem to care. are you that obsessed with factions that your willing to abuse a mans kindness. if it were me i would have either made the change months ago or closed the server months ago. it would have saved a LOT of cash. but instead, he wasted money. on 5 kind people and 7 that are obsessed with hating and war which is why were are so unpopular. just give in and stop being so selfish.see this? this looks like you trying to turn around a problem you have by dumping it on someone else. which (ironically) is what you do when you have an argument. dont you want whats best? put in the form of a hypothetical.

i will be the P.M of the UK
random will be the the head of Africa
panda will be the president of the US.

there has been an awful lot of fighting and many have died due to one wanting whats best for him (panda). random and me are fed up of the fighting and want it to stop. we set up a treaty where we all become peaceful and the fighting stops. however panda is still obsessed with fighting this war and tries to turn it around onto us two. you completely forget about everyone in your country that you are basically sentencing to death just because you still want a war despite NO-ONE (not even in your county) wants it.
you try to justify it by making a point that doesn't make sense. everyone looks at you with hatred, because you only want whats best for you. we give you one last chance to stop the fighting and make everyone much happier.

1)(what your doing at the moment) you deny it because you are still obsessed with the concept of war. then, due to your selfishness, the war continues on and for the rest of time no-body on the planet is happy and life is miserable.

2)(what you should do) you accept. the war stops and there is only the silly little play fights with your family. the world lives in peace, and everyone lives a rich and fulfilling life.

which is the obvious one. and which are you doing.

oh and just in-case you say im starting an argument, im not. the only way this becomes an argument is if you take this the wrong way. like you always do.
1. Watch your language.
2. Im not fighting or trying to start a fight.
3. 'i think your just so obsessed with factions and fighting every fucker that you dont want it to be peaceful and happy.' Im not rapt within flipping factions i would just want it because I like that kinda game. BUT wouldn't mind not having it.

4. 'if it were me i would have either made the change months ago or closed the server months ago. it would have saved a LOT of cash. but instead, he wasted money. on 5 kind people and 7 that are obsessed with hating and war which is why were are so unpopular. just give in and stop being so selfish' See this? Looks like you are trying to dump the problem on someone else. It wasn't me who asked darth to spend his money it was his choice. If you care about it that much which I myself do and appreciate. Speak to it personally with him WITHOUT INVOLVING OTHER PEOPLE.

5. 'there has been an awful lot of fighting and many have died due to one wanting whats best for him (panda). random and me are fed up of the fighting and want it to stop. we set up a treaty where we all become peaceful and the fighting stops. however panda is still obsessed with fighting this war and tries to turn it around onto us two. '
----Still dumping all shit on me! Im not the only one who would like factions or wouldn't mind it!

6. 1)(what your doing at the moment) you deny it because you are still obsessed with the concept of war. then, due to your selfishness, the war continues on and for the rest of time no-body on the planet is happy and life is miserable.
----- Im not obsessed with war.. I just like pvp and you dont so your going completly against and bring up 'Happy PVP'  ???

--- Lastly this is the biggest post ive written and i hope you dont be stubborn as you always are towards me and write more aggressive stuff to me

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2012, 11:58:35 pm »
Well I say you all shut up and stop arguing on the forums
your all gay

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2012, 12:05:24 am »
Well I say you all shut up and stop arguing on the forums
I didnt start the argument c: :p

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2012, 12:19:05 am »
Silver. and you say i dump shit on people....
'there has been an awful lot of fighting and many have died due to one wanting whats best for him (panda)'
I simply said that you both wanted towny. I thought you wanted towny because you made like 2 separate posts and LOADS of comments on it! And know you dont want it....

I thought hello random wanted it because we have a while back when he had turin I think :L
So stop getting so aggressive straight away without having a full understanding of what others think. Hold back for a bit
hypocrite. and you dont understan the meaning of my text either so...

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2012, 12:19:58 am »
I didnt start the argument c: :p
its the replier that starts the arguement. not the 1st guy which happened to be me. you really dont know how arguements start

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2012, 12:29:32 am »
hypocrite. and you dont understan the meaning of my text either so...
I understand well. What you say is ironic as you do those things yourself such as 'dump the blame on someone'
Im not posting anymore to avoid ANOTHER huge argument.

Offline 2_Neel_3

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2012, 01:05:18 am »
Bitches Please...!

I just wanted this to be normal chat not some argument shxt!
If it carries on ill lock this :(

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2012, 01:11:58 am »
Lock it now, its already a start to an arguement