8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: Hai guys what do you think?  (Read 11056 times)

Offline 2_Neel_3

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Hai guys what do you think?
« on: September 22, 2012, 10:30:28 pm »
Hey,
      Guys I made this topic to say what the server should be like

1. How it was before
2. Full PvP and Full Faction wars e.g Tnt allowed to explode bases but not like grief with pick like you go like just before the faction enter (you know where it shows the desc of the faction) like you make a tnt cannon to explode it. (I VOTE FOR THIS!)
3. SimpleClan
4. Full survival
5. Creative

Any more?? Comment :D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 10:32:05 pm by 2_Neel_3 »

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Hai guys what do you think?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 10:32:54 pm »
Im up for anything like this! I vote for 2 and 3. Mainly 2 :D

Offline 2_Neel_3

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 10:33:09 pm »
I know you like it so do I I love it its so fun :D

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 12:33:12 am »
I want it to be how it was 2 years ago.
your all gay

Offline 2_Neel_3

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 12:53:19 am »
I want 2 defoooo :D

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 02:45:03 am »
I dunno. I do but i want some sort of pvp or action to be going on most the time c:

Offline 2_Neel_3

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 03:17:39 am »
I dunno. I do but i want some sort of pvp or action to be going on most the time c:
I Knoeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2012, 04:22:11 am »
I want it to be how it was 2 years ago.
i agree with random here.
people like panda and neel don't seem to realize how many problems the 'current' server caused compared to turin days.

on the turin days we had towny and pvp was wilderness ONLY. we had a fair economy that made use of gold ingots.

we even lived peacefully. you were allowed fly hacks with permission from darth and the rules were barely ever broken. there wasn't much lag most of the time and everyone was friends. we had cities that everyone lived in and we all enjoyed having a silly party at someones place.

now everyone pretty much hates each other and cant wait to break the rules just to get at someone. and from what i can tell it all started from the first time we got factions.

when my computer stopped me playing minecraft for 3 months (my old poopy one) i was hoping to come back to the server i knew and loved. but when i found out it had become somewhat of a shit hole i wanted to know why.
the biggest change was from towny to factions. nothing else had really changed. ever since everyone is in a major competition with each other to the point where there is 0 harmony. and regardless to what people say if there is no harmony at all then the server fails because it loses appeal. i dont know why we all still want to have the same shitty problems we have now. and to me its all a little bit selfish.
i dont want towny anymore. mostly because no-one seems to like it. but having things like simple clans where you are PURPOSELY ADDING THE IDEA OF WAR to the game is wrong.

we need to go back to the time that about 5 remember.
these 5 were;
Darth (duh)
jason
random
pro (pretty sure pro was around)
and me.

we used to play on such a happy and popular server. we used to have at least 20 average at one point. what the hell happened?

we need to think about what would give the server a good image and popularity rarther than your hour joy moment where you and you alone are having fun (this is directed at everyone. this whole post is. if you diddnt read the post and you think im aiming this at one person than dont not expect me to call you an idiot. i write essays. deal with it).

creative clearly never worked last time. so why even try to bring that up.
no-one used 'full survival' either. so that can go.

Hey,
      Guys I made this topic to say what the server should be like

1. How it was before
how is anything you suggested after this like before. before had harmony. and it ironically took watching a show originally aimed at 6 yr old girls to realize it, but before had harmony and now all we have is chaos. we need to learn to love and tolerate each other like WE USED TO. we need to stop this wars bullshit and actually focus on what the server needs more that what you need.

Offline 2_Neel_3

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2012, 04:46:48 am »
Alright sorry.. I was just doing some suggestions and I only said about the war thing it is kind of fun etc to PvP.

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2012, 04:55:09 am »
Ok, silver not being mean but. I read a sentence scrolled down and couldnt be bothered to read the rest :L

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Hai guys what do you think?
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2012, 09:13:41 am »
Well sucks for you because I read the whole thing and agreed with all of it.

Just so you all know I hate minecraft but the only reason I played was because of the nice people on this server. Back before sadisticlegend was a mod and same with pro back about 20 months ago, we all just played to play and we had fun doing it. We would party on top of pro's shop and I would dig sand (I've always loved digging sand) and we wouldn't have to be worried about getting killed all the time. And you would believe it but SILVERSUN AND TSAIDAF WERE FRIENDS silver was in ezo same with me and smg and pro and everyone. Cause we were all friendly. Now if we can get back to a time like that. Like when there were people griefing me and biohmc's and /ban did not work everyone helped!!!!! They all came and helped us kill the griefers and eventually the griefers left us alone. Because everyone was friendly and we need to bring that back.
your all gay

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2012, 02:38:49 pm »
From the time I joined the server there was always fighting. The diference was that you didnt go on the forums crying every time you got killed.

Offline 2_Neel_3

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2012, 02:44:37 pm »
I kinda agree with random but I also like pvp's if you get what I mean.

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2012, 03:30:51 pm »
I kinda agree with random but I also like pvp's if you get what I mean.
there is nothing wrong with PvP. it IS a natural part of the game that makes it fun. but your making it too extreme. the the level of violence it creates stops people thinking of having fun and more of winning. and last time i checked minecraft is a game you cant really 'win'. you should never actually CHANGE the game for anything. thats why ive never liked things like factions and mcmmo. they change the purpose of MC and make it into a competition. which notch never wanted. and for people who thing im a hypocrite for liking towny. towny is NOT a game changer. it adds towns. where da fuck is the competition in that unless your an utter retard.
we need to find the good side (and if everyone is just too plain selfish for that) then if not a happy medium. we need to restore the balance by having stricter rules and staff and making sure there are not many arguments. and so far the only one who is agreeing me is one of the 'elders' of the server.

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2012, 08:44:40 pm »
there is nothing wrong with PvP. it IS a natural part of the game that makes it fun. but your making it too extreme. the the level of violence it creates stops people thinking of having fun and more of winning. and last time i checked minecraft is a game you cant really 'win'. you should never actually CHANGE the game for anything. thats why ive never liked things like factions and mcmmo. they change the purpose of MC and make it into a competition. which notch never wanted. and for people who thing im a hypocrite for liking towny. towny is NOT a game changer. it adds towns. where da fuck is the competition in that unless your an utter retard.
we need to find the good side (and if everyone is just too plain selfish for that) then if not a happy medium. we need to restore the balance by having stricter rules and staff and making sure there are not many arguments. and so far the only one who is agreeing me is one of the 'elders' of the server.
Competition could be who can get the strongest town and the biggest town.... The bigger the town the more power you have pretty much. So it is a game changer because of the power!