8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: SunGods  (Read 10257 times)

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: SunGods
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2012, 02:47:11 am »
I do still think the warriors and Predators base should not be pasted in. The only reason this one should is because it acctually looks like it took a long time to make and it looks nice unlike the Warriors and Preds bases which were just random houses.
your all gay

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2012, 02:50:01 am »
the idea was that it would be a somewhat of an RPG styled town where you get better houses the more you show loyalty. it would have been near the spawn where everyone can see it so it attracts attention. the only problem is that it holds 26 people other than me. thing is, i cant remember the last time i saw 26 people online

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2012, 02:53:38 am »
Well are you going to allow people to be in more than 2 guilds/clans at once?
your all gay

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2012, 02:55:18 am »
Well are you going to allow people to be in more than 2 guilds/clans at once?
no.

Offline nathanwar

• Citizen
  • I like Trains
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2012, 02:48:42 am »
A lot of people (including me) would want to join as it looks good and is unlikely to get griefed - and a free house!
Sent from my Bum

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
SunGods
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2012, 03:15:46 am »
Well now I would feel bad leaving j4
your all gay

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2012, 12:39:50 pm »
anything you do is YOUR choice. and i am not responsible for any moving you guys would do.

so if at any point you want to know why your old clan master is pissed with you dont look at me

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2012, 01:30:24 am »
we dont have our homes posted in and im not being a me and neel arnt being hypocrites, were just saying that people may complain that its not legit and then if you add people to your faction were gunna go on about the same thing with tsaidaf. Spawning in items maybe though you didnt?

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2012, 03:45:13 am »
we dont have our homes posted in and im not being a me and neel arnt being hypocrites, were just saying that people may complain that its not legit and then if you add people to your faction were gunna go on about the same thing with tsaidaf. Spawning in items maybe though you didnt?
ok none of that made sense to me.
this is what confused me
we dont have our homes posted in
and im not being a me
Spawning in items maybe though you didnt?

so im only going to guess what your trying to say and do my old fashioned numbered points.
p.s im going to reply to this as what it says because it makes no sense to me.
1. errr this is past tense. all the warriors/predators/any cool place was going to be pasted in. as far as i was aware your house is in one of these bases.

2. ok seriously... and im not being a me? i cant work with that... not. at. all

3. neel agrees with me so dont involve him. he understands that it took me hours of WORLD EDIT building to make it. and you dont actually seem to know but you are being a hypocrite if you have problems with me pasting my base in. after all you are a part of a copied base. so your complaining about un-legit bases when you would have been a part of one yourself.      naturally that doesn't matter now because were not pasting in any 1.2.5 bases in. so meh and complain all you want. im just saying if you have a problem with me and dont mind having your home put in your being a hypocrite. but remember naturally that doesn't matter now because were not pasting in any 1.2.5 bases in. so meh and complain all you want.

4. tsaidaf dint spawn in any bases. yes he ripped off a mod completely but that was ages ago and is irrelevant. and yes just like before pandacake was another overpowered buttfuck of abuse. but all that did was prove tsaidaf cant be trusted with powers when it comes to effecting other people. so you can complain at who you want. no-body other than you truly cares.

5. im guessing you meant to write " you would spawn in items just like tsaidaf did" and my reply to that would be im a LOT more careful with what i do. and im also a LOT more stricter. i wouldnt want to find anyone breaking the rules and im rarely a hypocrite so do what you want with that. although this sentence could be completely wrong because there is a complete lack of meaning/grammar.

oh and just so you know
to sum it up, don't be a hypocrite.
you didn't mind the idea of having your homes pasted in so why do you mind me pasting something bigger in?
see that? thats what you replied to. and it was aimed at everyone. incase i missed someone other than you who gave a fuck about me spawning it in.

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2012, 04:03:33 am »
I love how you said it was a buttfuck overpower and abuse..
your all gay

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2012, 05:34:36 am »
Ye silver your doing the very thing that you couldnt stop complaining about a few months ago. Thing is your no diferent in power and whatever excuse you use to say how much diferent it is to tsaidaf really Im failing to see a diference.

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2012, 12:51:17 pm »
Ye silver your doing the very thing that you couldnt stop complaining about a few months ago. Thing is your no diferent in power and whatever excuse you use to say how much diferent it is to tsaidaf really Im failing to see a diference.
err as far as i can tell im going to do a LOT different than what tsaidaf did. all im doing is making a cool town for people to live in which also has a little RPG feel to it. im certainly not going to give ANYONE special stuff or treatment because they live on a floating platform. what i was complaining about before was bases that were made with the powers of the admins even though it was none of their bases or business. thats what made me complain. the fact that certain people were getting special treatment. i wouldnt and havnt done that. and i dont plan to either. if anoyne greifs the place it would be instant kick from the town and they would get a small tempban because of its blockyness. and in terms of power against tsaidaf is rather large. im only a mod and therefore only get half the powers tsaidaf and jason owns.

put it simply and look at the bigger picture here.

tsaidaf : makes two
buttfuck overpower and abuse..
clans that were made to attack everyone. anyone who were in these clans got huge advantages such as special equipment and protection from rules.

what im trying to do: make a town near the spawn that has an rpg thing to it so its more than a "floaty platform" so that people who visit the server are interested in it.

that's a pretty big difference smg. im doing nothing wrong. especially if you compare it to what jason and tsaidaf did.
like i said. im rarely a hypocrite. im being extremely careful with what im doing with this thing. i know that one little slip up will instantly make me one. thats why im trying to do the things they didn't.

if you think about it there is a LOT of difference.
if you notice there is no application for the place and i have not mentioned us being a clan.

so. just to point it out again.

tsaidaf: OP rule breaking clan

me: slightly RPG town

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2012, 01:14:45 pm »
Well I believe the biggest complaint coming from you guys was how ezo was not a legit clan and you shouldnt be allowed spawn anything in. Correct me if im wrong here.

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2012, 07:22:57 pm »
Well I believe the biggest complaint coming from you guys was how ezo was not a legit clan and you shouldnt be allowed spawn anything in. Correct me if im wrong here.
except the things ezo was spawning in was for itself and its own needs.

the base is supposed to attract attention to get new people.

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2012, 07:46:22 pm »
Silver.
Look basically i dont want more arguments to occur such as unlegit awesome bases such as ezo as SMG Mentioned. Yes ezo was blamed for mainly spawning in items for itself but the base was also what people complained about. Thats it, i just dont another flipping argument