Poll

Which do you want to see?

towny
6 (8.5%)
smartrestart (auto restarts when laggy)
8 (11.3%)
hunger games generator
3 (4.2%)
instant decay (supposedly will help lag)
4 (5.6%)
censorship (there is WAY too much swearing)
5 (7%)
lottery
6 (8.5%)
mob arena
8 (11.3%)
colorme
5 (7%)
RuleBook
5 (7%)
simplespleef
6 (8.5%)
FREEZE
3 (4.2%)
MCjobs
5 (7%)
noitems
2 (2.8%)
deathchest
5 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Plugin Idea  (Read 4032 times)

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Plugin Idea
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2012, 04:09:19 am »
Yeah back about 8 months when BioHMC played me and him had fun making buildings legitly, and it did not hold us back we made some decent things that ended up getting griefed but they were kinda good. I think with all these guilds and clan shits we have forgotten what this server was about a long time ago, and I say we have to try to bring that back and make this more of a community server where it isn't about the most powerful guild and it is about how we can all help each other and work together to make this server as awesome as possible.
your all gay

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2012, 12:36:51 pm »
well monty and evil have said to me (and they HAVE been honest)

me: guys are you staying on the server?
them: no were not going back now
me: how come?
them remember when the server went down?
me: yeah
them: at that point we actually cared about the server because it was going to close down, but now i think everyone has found another server to go on and so have we so no were not going back.
me: oh.
ok then.
although to be honest my first guess is that jason is no longer allowed to help you out shit loads
them: oh yeah that too ^_^
me: -_- ...........

so thats the OP clan gone. warriors was only ever intended to be a fun thing until tsaidaf..... and the sun gods will be a rpg village instead of a guild/clan.

so really, should we do the smart thing and not get factions and get another plugin (wink wink at towny) so we can stop the fighting.

then we need a building competition or two to help kickstart the cool buildings attracting people thing. eventually we can get it to the point where everyone isnt swearing 24/7. then we can start inviting newbies. that way they dont run off due to fighting and swearing.

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Plugin Idea
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2012, 04:25:56 pm »
I'm thinking about making my own clan
your all gay

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2012, 07:51:55 pm »
well monty and evil have said to me (and they HAVE been honest)

me: guys are you staying on the server?
them: no were not going back now
me: how come?
them remember when the server went down?
me: yeah
them: at that point we actually cared about the server because it was going to close down, but now i think everyone has found another server to go on and so have we so no were not going back.
me: oh.
ok then.
although to be honest my first guess is that jason is no longer allowed to help you out shit loads
them: oh yeah that too ^_^
me: -_- ...........

so thats the OP clan gone. warriors was only ever intended to be a fun thing until tsaidaf..... and the sun gods will be a rpg village instead of a guild/clan.

so really, should we do the smart thing and not get factions and get another plugin (wink wink at towny) so we can stop the fighting.

then we need a building competition or two to help kickstart the cool buildings attracting people thing. eventually we can get it to the point where everyone isnt swearing 24/7. then we can start inviting newbies. that way they dont run off due to fighting and swearing.
looool, monty and evil are nutters, + silver what you said about the creative world i agree however creations cant be greifed as plots are given to you, so only you can destroy and build there?

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2012, 09:52:47 pm »
looool, monty and evil are nutters, + silver what you said about the creative world i agree however creations cant be greifed as plots are given to you, so only you can destroy and build there?
true but the plots would have to be big... the only problem with that is it would make the world a LOT bigger than what were talking about.

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2012, 11:38:22 pm »
Yes that would be a problem for ops however people could by specific sized plots can be bought from their choice

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2012, 11:50:54 pm »
the thing is we might not even have enough to run 2 worlds if things are going as they are now.
your all gay