8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 6750 times)

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2012, 08:03:28 am »
I agree with neel and darth, towny causes less grief however it is complicated and takes time to learn especially keeping in mind the minecraft noobs. A minecraft theme, i believe silversun123 is working on or i could sort that out, lastly administration requirements, in the spawn i made for 1.3 (Competition) has a separate room for requirements to become mod and admin, im sure if we get more ranks we can have more rooms for that! + i have a noobs guide xD as needed D:
For server theme ill start a new post and ill make it detailed, and keep everyone opinion in mind, if you guys wouldn't mind me doing that c: (Ill probably make it tomorrow)

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Hello
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2012, 02:34:58 pm »
1. Towny is pretty cool it causes less grief.
2. Advertisement can be done by all of us for free just make accounts on youtube etc and post the ip everywhere.
3. Staff I would love to help out and be a staff :D and I think hellorandom definetly deserves it and some others like Legit_Panda because he has been on the server quite long and a little bit more I said me because I know quite a lot of plugins have had loads of experience and know lots about hawk eye etc.
We ARE NOT spamming youtube videos, it's unprofessional and makes you look like an idiot. If anyone did join it get griefed. If we advertise for free, we do it legitimately.

Is this signature fixed

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2012, 03:54:52 pm »
may be able to donate.

simple as.

also, darth may i suggest you did what you have done before. run your server on your basic computer and have a small testing team to check things work.

also, towny isn't that complicated. all you need to know is how to make and expand a town. that's ALL that is necessary..
all the other things such as tax or alliances are just for realistic parts. if you spend a small amount of time to learn it, its actually really fun.

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2012, 06:02:32 pm »
Mcserverlist.net, one week advert on there would get alot of publicity, its the most popular serverlist site on the internet and the advertised servers have a lot of players. I have always said that that would be the best idea, atleast try it once
I believe we shouldn't advertise there as we should start with a small amount of players and gradually build up for testing extra, as if we go straight ahead and advertise on mcserverlist well have loads of people D: :D but if there are stuff unfixed and glitches etc, people will leave and can leave a bad impression on the server.

Offline 2_Neel_3

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2012, 07:18:05 pm »
I will also donate but, not right now because same as Random don't have any money.
And it's not that popular I've never heard of it till now :L

Offline 2_Neel_3

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Hello
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2012, 07:29:37 pm »
We ARE NOT spamming youtube videos, it's unprofessional and makes you look like an idiot. If anyone did join it get griefed. If we advertise for free, we do it legitimately.

Is this signature fixed
True but... But if we have Towny there won't be any grief ;) and then again I get what you mean by confusing it is a little bit complicated.

Is this signature fixed.           Why do you do that?

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2012, 02:33:34 am »
Well heres a few things I think can be improved.
1. Make the server reliable.
2. Stop staff having stupid arguments on the forums. If you have issues with eachother sort it out in a more proffesional way.
3. Be strict with griefers. There not needed on the server.
4. Stop resetting the map all the time D:

Well I think if these steps are followed alot more people would stay on the server

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2012, 12:21:00 am »
Well heres a few things I think can be improved.
1. Make the server reliable.
2. Stop staff having stupid arguments on the forums. If you have issues with eachother sort it out in a more proffesional way.
3. Be strict with griefers. There not needed on the server.
4. Stop resetting the map all the time D:

Well I think if these steps are followed alot more people would stay on the server
i agree

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2012, 02:01:02 am »
I also agree with smg
your all gay

Offline nathanwar

• Citizen
  • I like Trains
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2012, 02:21:21 am »
1. A advertiser rank maybe? and maybe a voter rank? so players are more inclined to vote
2. Maybe give Jason a control panel?
3. Get clans back? please not factions! and maybe just a normal survival server?
4. Most MC players know the basics of starting up (wood, stone, iron) And if it was just a survival server they would know how to start.

To make it a bit fairer on players that have just joined ,make a new world that is just for newbies. I know of a plugin (not a name though) that gives an immunity to unarmed players until they attack.
Sent from my Bum

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2012, 02:58:48 am »
1. A advertiser rank maybe? and maybe a voter rank? so players are more inclined to vote
2. Maybe give Jason a control panel?
3. Get clans back? please not factions! and maybe just a normal survival server?
4. Most MC players know the basics of starting up (wood, stone, iron) And if it was just a survival server they would know how to start.

To make it a bit fairer on players that have just joined ,make a new world that is just for newbies. I know of a plugin (not a name though) that gives an immunity to unarmed players until they attack.
Then what clan plugin can darth get? Were unsure about towny and some people rage on about factions..

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2012, 03:36:42 am »
Then what clan plugin can darth get? Were unsure about towny and some people rage on about factions..
its been said pretty clearly. we dont not want factions and some of us (inc me) think that people who think towny is too complicated for people just cant be bothered to spend 5 mins to learn it.

in other words.

no to faction
most likely no to towny
probs gonna experiment

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2012, 05:41:01 am »
and no spawning in of loads of diamonds and over powered armour cause cause it just makes the game pointless

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Hello
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2012, 06:18:24 am »
I again agree with smg
your all gay

Offline Legit_Panda

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2012, 06:01:36 pm »
No ones spawns diamonds? Jason just creative enchants his armour to protec IV for himself