8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: silversun123 dupeing items: please read IMPORTANT  (Read 6763 times)

Offline evilpenguin56

• Citizen
    • View Profile
silversun123 dupeing items: please read IMPORTANT
« on: June 20, 2012, 09:28:36 pm »
I have been looking at the forums recent posts lately and i have seen a post about Silver accusing the Admin Jasonfran of duping items which we all know that he did. But i have found out that silversun123 has copied and pasted multiple chests with sets of armour with Protection IV for everything and also respiration on the helmet. This gave the advantage to the war over two guilds/factions. Although our team had some also, this still doesnt allow silver to also give the clan these items after days and days of complaining about Jasonfran doing the same thing. After the argument, with silver, Jason layed down stict rules that he wants nobody complaining about getting items of him. So i think personaly that silver should not have used his Mod powers to fight a war that was nothing to do with him. Therefore, Silver should either be punished or atleast be talked to by Darth about the matter and let him take this the way he feels he wants to take it.

thanks for reading this message and please reply, evilpenguin56.

Offline nathanwar

• Citizen
  • I like Trains
    • View Profile
Re: silversun123 dupeing items: please read IMPORTANT
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 11:00:56 pm »
well seeing that the predators have had multiple things duped for them i dont see how you can comment on this - also what proof do you have?
Sent from my Bum

Offline evilpenguin56

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 12:25:48 am »
well like i said im not gonna name the person who said because they did not want me to announce their name on this post and also nath i know that Preds has had stuff duped for them but when silver had a massive rant about it, i dont think that gives him the right to start dupeing ?? 

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 12:37:04 am »
the chests are deleted last time i checked...unless i forgot to delete the others... besides. they should be locked and only i should be able to access them. they were for training when i spawn mobs outside my house because they keep getting out. the tools were for training my other mcmmo skills. like mining and digging.
i told pro about them and he deleted them be one was legit :/ so he put that back.
i just copied the chest a few more times for when i need them.

where i accused jason of giving the items to others, these are merely for my own training and leisure. i do not and will not plan to give the items away. if you think my futureproofing of copying the chests is a little excessive, ill only keep two. one to copy when the first runs out.

i dont see the problem of keeping my own items for myself so i can do something...

Offline nathanwar

• Citizen
  • I like Trains
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 12:39:50 am »
can you PM me the name and when you get rid of all your duped stuff you can then comment on duping
Sent from my Bum

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 12:46:35 am »
I have been looking at the forums recent posts lately and i have seen a post about Silver accusing the Admin Jasonfran of duping items which we all know that he did. But i have found out that silversun123 has copied and pasted multiple chests with sets of armour with Protection IV for everything and also respiration on the helmet. This gave the advantage to the war over two guilds/factions. Although our team had some also, this still doesnt allow silver to also give the clan these items after days and days of complaining about Jasonfran doing the same thing. After the argument, with silver, Jason layed down stict rules that he wants nobody complaining about getting items of him. So i think personaly that silver should not have used his Mod powers to fight a war that was nothing to do with him. Therefore, Silver should either be punished or atleast be talked to by Darth about the matter and let him take this the way he feels he wants to take it.

thanks for reading this message and please reply, evilpenguin56.

can i also just say i havnt given any items away
all the chests are full exept for one which has one set missing which i have equipped.

p.s my keybored is seriously freaking out so i apologose for any faulty spelling.

tbh i was waiting for this. i knew you would jump at the chance to defend jason because he has been helping you (i know some things are true. im not saying spawning either so dont go raging at me for that either).

but you SERIOUSLY dont know how wrong you are. iall the items are and still will be for me. no-body should have gotten these items. if they were unlocked and you took them then all you have done is breaking the rules for stealing hacked items :/ i know that if i left them unlocked it was my own fault that they got stolen, but you should have known better. also, the only way you could have gotten to any of the chests without a tp (which would be illegal) would have been by greifing/building in someones property.

assassins is disbanned and will stay that way until the 1.3 map where EVERYONE WILL BE LEGIT.
warriors and predators have no quarrel with me as i have not aided anyone. but tbh warriors SHOULD have some items no matter what they are because of how much jason has helped out you.

you are taking this out of perportion. and you should think about what you are going to say before you say it. i had a loooong think before i decided to make jasons helpings become public. you just blerted out that i have items and assumed i was giving them to people.

Offline evilpenguin56

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 12:51:48 am »
Ok i understand that they might of been for your leisure but the person that told e about the items said that you allowed the group to take them. I dont know if this is true but i assume it is as this person was the one told to look in the chests ? If thhis isnt right then tell me.

Offline evilpenguin56

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 12:54:37 am »
And also yes i might have blurted it out but i was going off information that someone told me directly from when this incident happened

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 12:55:23 am »
if you dont tell me the name of the person i wont be able to tell f he/she was lying to you... PM me the name of the person so i can tell you if he/she said on purpose

Offline j4mesyz4de

• Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012, 01:40:25 am »
Uhhh just to clarify he didnt exactly ''give'' or ''hack in'' the armour for me i actually took it from an unlocked chest by force so he had no say in it he has nothing to do with this i stole the armour there done

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 01:54:17 am »
Silver your a fool

Offline evilpenguin56

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 01:56:32 am »
look james you told me that silver spawned the items into a chest and copied and pasted them so tbh u were the one that put silver in this mess in the first place and was also silvers fault partly fr leaving the chests unlocked withh unlegit items in them

Offline ThaLangosta

• Citizen
    • View Profile

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2012, 02:01:09 am »
sonic is also a fool

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen