8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: fucking sick of the server  (Read 2679 times)

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
fucking sick of the server
« on: June 16, 2012, 02:32:20 am »
ok i am seriously sick of this server.

wars are going on everywhere and i think the culprit is jason

reasons why

recently, he has been giving all of his friends anything that they wanted. this is evil scp and monty. he hacks weapons and Armour for them and also items. i looked in one of monties chests and saw a god sword. an item only staff should have.

because of this its causing unfairness in the server. because of this, people are constantly having arguements with each other.

earlier i tried to settle it with a battle that would decide who was what and that we would all be happy. everyone agreed to keep it fair at 1v1. but evil and scp diddnt be fair. i tempbanned them so that we could do the fight in peace and pro diddnt seem to mind.
jason however got all pissy about it and unbanned them.

anyway the fight went on and monty won and j4 admitted defeat, but then we found that monty had god items which made it unfair. when we tried to make a rematch predators got all pissy because they knew they would lose a fair fight.

in the end i tried to settle it but jason and predators kept 'stirring shit up'
when i tried to declare jason as an abuser, he seriously kicked off about it and so did all his friends.

then 5 mins later all of predators were having a go at me because apparently im the abuser and that i have done nothing but make life on the server miserable for everyone even tho they the only ones complaining. then they said that because im mod that its bad for them and that.

im just so fucking fed up of all of the admins being so freaking corrupt.

first tsai,
then (apparently) lsraphel
now jason.

oh and just to all jason fanboys,

i know you will stick up for jason because he gives you so much stuff. i already know that jason is an abuser and ... tbh he has been giving me loads of shit since he became mod. which he diddnt technically even qualify for...  so please just dont bother raging, just comment on your opinion and leave it there.
comments i will ignore.

jasonfran
anyone from predators

any raging and im locking so all you can do then is read it

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: fucking sick of the server
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 03:19:14 am »
I agree with you jason has been spawning items for spc and evil and all the predators. He spawned money for my faction and he has been unbanning people who should have been banned. Im not making this an essay so im only saying that. I could go on for a while.
your all gay

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 03:43:09 am »
i know you will stick up for jason because he gives you so much stuff. i already know that jason is an abuser and ... tbh he has been giving me loads of shit since he became mod. which he diddnt technically even qualify for...
I dont understand, I haven't given you any shit? I am not mod? And I have definately qualified for every rank I have. Also you should be thanking me because I was the one that put your name forward to be moderator, Which I can easily take back off of you.

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 04:54:50 am »
I dont understand, I haven't given you any shit? I am not mod? And I have definately qualified for every rank I have. Also you should be thanking me because I was the one that put your name forward to be moderator, Which I can easily take back off of you.
listen, when you became mod last year, you knew no commands about WE or anything else really, you just asked for it and got it. also, since you were mod, you have given me diamonds Armour and also loads of other random things. and even through admin. at first i though it was just the odd thing with one or two people, but when you started doing things like tsaidaf did, it got me wondering if you just give things for your friends. you have given so many things to them that i just cant believe that your even doing it. i couldnt thank you enough for the moderator status but now im more involved with what staff are doing i was shocked... look. i dont hate you, im just giving my opinion.

you know PEE chains right?
point
evidence
explain?

i just think that a lot of the arguments have been caused mostly because you have been giving them so much stuff people are complaining. im not trying to get anyone demoted here, especially myself. i just think that the corruption has gotten a little out of hand. as long as the 1.3 map doesnt have the same problem, im willing to let everything that ive seen from everyone go.

i guess im just a little dumbfounded. i kinda expected it to be a lot calmer. as long as the arguments stop i dont care what happens as long as its within reason. all i said and all im saying is that i think you kinda causes this.

j4 agreed when i spoke to him
random agrees

it just seems a little too in place to be something else.
you said you have made the server what it is now, but all ive heard from players in the last few days were complaints or arguments that someone has god Armour.

i say in the 1.3 map if anyone is caught with non legit items (involves creative) they have the items deleted. just to help keep arguments down. cos its madness atm.

i also would like us to enforce the faction out of faction world rule considering predators faction base (obviously not claimed) is in the normal world even tho it clearly was said that factions must have their base in their world........

i just think things have gotten out of control. and that we need to be harsher on the rules considering half of predators thinks its fine to swear very violent words at staff, mean it, and expect to be auto unbanned when they get banned for 10 mins. which is what happened earlier with evil

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 05:10:09 am »
ESSATS FTW
It was very interesting
your all gay

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 05:11:33 am »
Get the mod CreativeControl they can't use chests or throw items
your all gay

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 06:03:19 am »
Get the mod CreativeControl they can't use chests or throw items
does this work for admins too?

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 06:17:38 am »
im sure you can set it to anything u want
your all gay

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 06:59:42 am »
im sure you can set it to anything u want
good. lol. things seem to be calming down. and we haven't seen from the ragers yet. i think people are listening! lol

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2012, 07:29:24 am »
None of the predators ever go on the forums
your all gay

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2012, 01:28:15 pm »
Ok, I never got moderator by asking because I always helped other players and always helped darth test plugins and build, he told me I will have moderator soon so thats why I asked, I only asked because he said I would be a mod. I very much earned admin too. Yes I spawn stuff, and none of you realize how much of a dick you look when you ask for stuff like faction money and such and then just reveal it and use it against me. Yeah I gave my friends diamond, but they never play on here and diamond is worthless because everyone pretty much has it. Nathanwar has chests and chests full of diamonds. Like I have said many times, I want infinium to be fun. I may spawn people stuff in, it makes them happy and they haven't left the server. Silver I don't hate you either but the amount of aguments started by you and ones you were involved in is unbelievable, and the amount of players that left the server too.

I really want infinium to be popular but for some reason everyone else is just to lazy to vote on minestatus. Here is a tip, if you have a 3G phone, iphone or ipad, just vote for the server, turn 3G off, wait a minute turn it back on and vote again. Your IP changes, but dont put your player name in because they will see that.

Also, you know, I dont spawn items because I am biased towards another group of people. I do it out of kindness.
And evil, scp and monty dont have items spawned in for them, they just have them repaired like I would repair anyones items if they give them to me.

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2012, 05:03:05 pm »
If staff have problems with eachother i dont think they should take it to the forums.

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2012, 07:05:27 pm »
Ok, I never got moderator by asking because I always helped other players and always helped darth test plugins and build, he told me I will have moderator soon so thats why I asked, I only asked because he said I would be a mod. I very much earned admin too. Yes I spawn stuff, and none of you realize how much of a dick you look when you ask for stuff like faction money and such and then just reveal it and use it against me. Yeah I gave my friends diamond, but they never play on here and diamond is worthless because everyone pretty much has it. Nathanwar has chests and chests full of diamonds. Like I have said many times, I want infinium to be fun. I may spawn people stuff in, it makes them happy and they haven't left the server. Silver I don't hate you either but the amount of aguments started by you and ones you were involved in is unbelievable, and the amount of players that left the server too.

I really want infinium to be popular but for some reason everyone else is just to lazy to vote on minestatus. Here is a tip, if you have a 3G phone, iphone or ipad, just vote for the server, turn 3G off, wait a minute turn it back on and vote again. Your IP changes, but dont put your player name in because they will see that.

Also, you know, I dont spawn items because I am biased towards another group of people. I do it out of kindness.
And evil, scp and monty dont have items spawned in for them, they just have them repaired like I would repair anyones items if they give them to me.
sorry for not knowing you life story on infinium jeez. and the fun your giving some people causes sadness for others. and tbh i think staff should not get involved with anything. just be staff. thats why this has all happened. when someone sides (or looks like they have sided), it generates friction between people. monty and j4 at one point looked like best friends. but a few weeks later and they hate each other :/ i just think we should get involved with any group from now on. and no... i dont own any apple product. the only phone i have ever had is some phone my dd got for free when he got an expensive one. also, i never said you diddnt deserve admin.

all i said was either what i thought or what little you get to know when your a citizen

Offline mean_man2288

• Citizen
  • SOPA IN FREANCH is MoNcE SALAUDE
    • View Profile
FACE IT THE SERVERS RUINED AND THE STAFF ARE CORUPT
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2012, 04:26:20 am »
yes i agree with what silver says about the server and the admins however its not just the admins THRU-OUT ALL MY TIME ON THIS SERVER every mod (with the exeption of the new 2) every staff member has offered to spawn me things i said no every time with the exeption of build suplies for atlantis.(witch was 80%legit)

anyway i DONT want to argue if the server gets any worse you can say adios to me and the players that improve the comunity

FACE IT the server is IMPLODING(colapsing in on its self)

i have a solution that i shall post another day

BTW I HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION ON ALL OF YOU TO GET YOU BANNED SO DONT TRY ANYTHING.

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012, 12:19:29 pm »
this thread was supposed to be locked by me :/ the this topic finished long ago...... soooooo... make your own thread