8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: WHY?  (Read 3657 times)

Offline nathanwar

• Citizen
  • I like Trains
    • View Profile
WHY?
« on: May 15, 2012, 09:30:25 pm »
i was wondering why we can only have 4 chest protections? it makes sense to have more, since voting for the old server was 50$ and it now 1000$ why not have unlimited protections but you have to pay 1k for each?

just a suggestion so be kind
Sent from my Bum

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
WHY?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 09:44:56 pm »
Well you cant go round locking loads of chests, and its better because you can steal from others

Offline nathanwar

• Citizen
  • I like Trains
    • View Profile
WHY?
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 04:11:35 am »
but it is better - i have about 10 chests scattered round my base and 4 have the rare stuff in - however i asnt have any protections in faction world which is annoying
Sent from my Bum

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: WHY?
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 05:09:27 am »
I suggest you make the price to protect a chest raise for each chest you protect like the first chest is 50 then the second is 250 then the third is 1000 the fourth is 2000 ect. or you can do something similar to that.
your all gay

Offline nathanwar

• Citizen
  • I like Trains
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 12:32:57 pm »
but after the 10th chest that will become over 20k. what if we just had a set cost for every protection like the old server *cough*1000*cough*
Sent from my Bum

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 12:49:22 pm »
but after the 10th chest that will become over 20k. what if we just had a set cost for every protection like the old server *cough*1000*cough*
i miss everything about the 1.1 server...
the maps were better
the spawn was FAR better
shops were better
the people were a bit nicer
we could safely store loads of stuff
we all liked the old map
it was more fun and there was more stuff to do
the server is turning hardcore which is turning me away personally... its getting too hardcore. i want to play minecraft. not hey lets go to factions and get our faces raped

Offline The_Ms

• Mod
    • View Profile
WHY?
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 05:46:22 pm »
The 1.7 maps were the best, Phi, Omega etc. if you remember

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 05:55:04 pm »
I say we get rid of some unneeded worlds that nobody uses and reuse some of the old server maps especially omega because lots of people built nice things on that map
your all gay

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2012, 05:56:13 pm »
i miss everything about the 1.1 server...
the maps were better
the spawn was FAR better
shops were better
the people were a bit nicer
we could safely store loads of stuff
we all liked the old map
it was more fun and there was more stuff to do
the server is turning hardcore which is turning me away personally... its getting too hardcore. i want to play minecraft. not hey lets go to factions and get our faces raped
Our faces wouln't be raped in faction world if pandacake wasnt there.
your all gay

Offline nathanwar

• Citizen
  • I like Trains
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2012, 08:18:37 pm »
is pandacake still up?
Sent from my Bum

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2012, 09:41:32 pm »
Our faces wouln't be raped in faction world if pandacake wasnt there.
its not that, its the whole idea of factions. everyone says they like it, but when they do, all they do is bum it completely which not only abandons the whole idea of minecraft, but it also abandons a whole map and takes a lot of fun out of minecraft because all people ever do is fight each other. it ruins anything that minecraft should be. its just one big real time strategy game which last time i check minecraft was an creative one. the server has less people then it ever has and yet were saying it will make us more popular... well aint that a bitch.

the negatives are outweighing the positives here. buy i don't know WHY? people cant see it. we tried factions before and it diddnt work. so why try it again? "it will make the server more popular" a quote from a few people.

we have a separate map and now one is all but abandoned and useless other than being the main HUB.

but what i find most sad at all... is the fact that the most time ive ever seen an amount of players be around 30 from the greifing attack, but the fact is that they were all greifers! and it breaks my heart... we have only gone down and never up.

WHY DON'T WE CHOOSE EVERY SINGLE PLUGIN ON A MAJORITY VOTE AND RESET EVERYTHING ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Do we even have a server anymore? i mean, the average players ive seen over the last few months is 3-5/100 :/ and darth is paying a shit ton of money for nothing...

i think its time we stopped being selfish and say what plugins WE want when people clearly dont like it.

instead why dont we look on good servers.

i one went on a server called ** ***** (edited by darthrax(im joking not really lol)) and it hosted up to 100 players, and was a really good server. it was never laggy and used towny. back then it was an average popular server... now they are #1 on minestatus and host 500 players with an average of 70-100.
i left to return to infinium. now its a total shit hole i somewhat regret leaving.
they had
epic spawn
epic plugins
fair plugins
popularity
a working economy system that was realistic
and a purpose! youd make cake to earn money... and if you made too much cake a day, you would make less money.

yes, now towny is discontinued (last time i checked... feel free to correct me) they have gone to factions, but thats merely for pvp and its not there only attire. they made it work.

i used to go on everyday (infinium) and total play time most likely goes over everyone else... but i hardly go on anymore...

FIX DIS SHIT

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 01:31:19 am »
Ok i dont want faction world gone because ive spent so much time working on this new base. We should just get rid of pandacake and factions would be normal. Then we should get rid of worlds nobody uses and then we should get plugins people like like flying pigs or something.
your all gay

Offline nathanwar

• Citizen
  • I like Trains
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 12:25:57 pm »
i think another brand new server would be a good idea with silvers ranks and randoms plugins with some of the ones we have now. and silver i know the server you mean and its crap. but we all say we want factions but when factions comes we all argue over it. the maps should be

-hub one
-creative
-parkour
-funland
-skylands (survival)
Sent from my Bum

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 12:32:28 pm »
Ok i dont want faction world gone because ive spent so much time working on this new base. We should just get rid of pandacake and factions would be normal. Then we should get rid of worlds nobody uses and then we should get plugins people like like flying pigs or something.
and there is our problem... not trying to be mean but thats just what im saying. the worlds we dont use are the special worlds. we dont use them cos they arn't changing... the one proper world that IS being used it the faction one. the main one is baron wasteland...

but just because you dont want your base gone (although we could just move it) you want them to move around you. we need to be flexible and we all need to make sacrifices here. i have a nice big base that i constantly try to improve... i built it in less than 5 hours with next to no help (apart from j4 helping with my floor refurbishment while i made the roof...) anyway. what im saying is that it can be built again. and as annoying as it would probably  be, it can be quickly made again. im prepared to lose everything. and i mean everything. so why shouldnt be everyone else? yes, the things that people build is nice. and my original assassin base took me over a day in total to complete. but thats gone... so is all the stuff that people build in 1.1 1.0 1.8 1.7 E.T.C i just think we need to be selfless just for a moment. i hate factions but im willing to let it be used and NOT abused...

i seriously dont see why anyone here grasps the situation... and im appalled by it

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 12:33:28 pm »
i think another brand new server would be a good idea with silvers ranks and randoms plugins with some of the ones we have now. and silver i know the server you mean and its crap. but we all say we want factions but when factions comes we all argue over it. the maps should be

-hub one
-creative
-parkour
-funland
-skylands (survival)
some-one willing to sacrifice? im surprised because i just spent the last 10 odd mins writing that post above this and i was shocked how all i got was a somewhat selfish reply