8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: SOUNDBIASTER pvping in spawn and another issue  (Read 5480 times)

Offline mean_man2288

• Citizen
  • SOPA IN FREANCH is MoNcE SALAUDE
    • View Profile
SOUNDBIASTER pvping in spawn and another issue
« on: April 07, 2012, 01:48:59 am »
i have 2 problems that i belive need to be resolved on the server

firstly soundbiaster has been pvping (with full diamond armor in creative mode) in the world guard spawn region witch meens pvp is enabled there. i beleive this is unfair for 2 reasons.
1 mods and admins should not be able to pvp with spawned items especialy whilst in creative mode
2 new players dont have a chance to get out of spawn if every panda cake member chooses to use it as a battle ground witch could make them leave the server

also darth may i ask what hapened to
Quote from: soundbiaster
i understand that
 miss-using my powers wil resault in a permament ban

my second isue i would like to raise is the spawn its self

is it finished? because if so its not so good for those who often get lag, it causes them to fall in the lava because the client hasn't been able to tell the server that the space key has been pressed

Offline SoundBIaster

• Mod
    • View Profile
Re: SOUNDBIASTER pvping in spawn and another issue
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 02:08:15 am »
.... you cant use armor in creative..... you were outside spawn and i decided to kill u but then u combat logged

Offline mean_man2288

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 02:24:58 am »
.... you cant use armor in creative..... you were outside spawn and i decided to kill u but then u combat logged
then why didnt take damage when i hit you?(thats why i logged off[yes it is pvp loging but for good reason])
also the spawn is not just the actual spawn structure its also the protected region
also you can were armor in creative mode
although you can't equip it whilst in creative you can put it on the hot bar and equip it in survival and after that if you go back into creative you will still be wearing the armor

Offline SoundBIaster

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 03:15:29 am »
You cannot wear armor in creative when you change to creative mode it auto takes it off.

Offline mean_man2288

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 04:49:49 am »
You cannot wear armor in creative when you change to creative mode it auto takes it off.

i see jason and saturn flying around whilst wearing armor

Offline darthrax

• Owner
    • View Profile
    • Infinium
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 06:34:59 am »
is it finished? because if so its not so good for those who often get lag, it causes them to fall in the lava because the client hasn't been able to tell the server that the space key has been pressed.

Please explain this. Does it happen when a person logs in to the server for the first time or on a regular basis?

The spawn region in the Infiniverse world has not been protected from PVP. I will add that the next time i'm on.

Offline SadisticLegend

• Mod
  • Im The Freakin Best Ever!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 11:44:55 am »
I managed to figure out how to put armor on while in creative :) so im sure it would be possible this is true

Offline The_Ms

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 12:06:41 pm »
Of course you can wear armor in creative. Either that, or he was using god mode (not sure if mods can access that tho)

Just disable PvP in all other worlds than Factions world. That would be the best solution to keep these things from happening.

Why are mods/admins even PvPing? I thought their job was to stop griefers/hackers/spammers and help people needing help. Not causing trouble by abusing powers and making people hate each other (quote:Ezo/PandaCake)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 12:12:25 pm by The_Ms »

Offline mean_man2288

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2012, 02:21:17 pm »
Please explain this. Does it happen when a person logs in to the server for the first time or on a regular basis?
its only when the servers realy laggy

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2012, 01:25:43 am »
Of course you can wear armor in creative. Either that, or he was using god mode (not sure if mods can access that tho)

Just disable PvP in all other worlds than Factions world. That would be the best solution to keep these things from happening.

Why are mods/admins even PvPing? I thought their job was to stop griefers/hackers/spammers and help people needing help. Not causing trouble by abusing powers and making people hate each other (quote:Ezo/PandaCake)
haven't we been pressing this matter since the start of ezo? its kinda pathetic how this is happening... i was also told by j4 that tsai has been copying and pasting loads of art things which are like ghasts with panda faces? of course i cant go on as im banned but is this true? and if it is, is it allowed? he tole me he was pasting it all around me and j'4s bases...

Offline The_Ms

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2012, 01:59:12 am »
Truly great admin work

Offline SoundBIaster

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2012, 11:26:12 pm »
When im not in creative mode i have a different set of items like a survival set and a creative set therefore my armor is gone when i type /gm sound and it changes me to creative. another guess when i took no damage when you hit me was lag. ever thought of that?

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2012, 12:43:21 am »
When im not in creative mode i have a different set of items like a survival set and a creative set therefore my armor is gone when i type /gm sound and it changes me to creative. another guess when i took no damage when you hit me was lag. ever thought of that?
how bad does lag have to be before you cant hit someone... preety bad... you sure you diddnt have god on by accident... after all. i know for a fact mean_man dont lag often.. and when he does it wasnt very bad

you sure you wernt laggin

Offline SoundBIaster

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 01:22:32 am »
Mods cant use god mode

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2012, 01:38:56 am »
This topic is pointless he obviously wasn't using god or creative mode sometimes you get killed in smp servers, deal with it.
your all gay