8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Poll

is this fair?

no
2 (100%)
yes
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: WHY darth has done ThiS? (please read)  (Read 1167 times)

Offline mean_man2288

• Citizen
  • SOPA IN FREANCH is MoNcE SALAUDE
    • View Profile
WHY darth has done ThiS? (please read)
« on: April 06, 2012, 10:26:11 pm »
hey i was wondering why darth sudenly started to enforce the rules that are usualy ignored.
everyone (not exadurating) has broken more than two of the agreements the fourum terms of service and now darth has sudenly decided to start enforcing them after a long period of time that these rules wern't followed. this was done without warning to silvelsun123
IS this fair
please put your opinion in the poll

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 10:28:54 pm »
Rules are rules. Darth is busy. He can only punish people sometimes because he never sees what goes on

Offline mean_man2288

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: WHY darth has done ThiS? (please read)
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 10:32:45 pm »
Rules are rules. Darth is busy. He can only punish people sometimes because he never sees what goes on
yes but shouldn't he give a warning first considiering the fact that he hadn't enforced the rules for a long periond of time

Offline The_Ms

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 12:57:33 am »
Silver and SMG got banned for a week because they had both been arguing severily on the forums and on the server. Darth was patient with them but it got out of hand, and he had to take action. I think it was a fair decision as both got equal punishment.

Of course, we've all called each other fags or whatnot, but Silver and SMG's issue was serious and had been going on for a long time, and this was the only way to solve it.

No one is being treated unfair.

Offline mean_man2288

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: WHY darth has done ThiS? (please read)
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 01:13:53 am »
Silver and SMG got banned for a week because they had both been arguing severily on the forums and on the server. Darth was patient with them but it got out of hand, and he had to take action. I think it was a fair decision as both got equal punishment.

Of course, we've all called each other fags or whatnot, but Silver and SMG's issue was serious and had been going on for a long time, and this was the only way to solve it.

No one is being treated unfair.
shut up you fag(jk)

ahh
silver told me that smg wasnt banned