8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: NEW MOD IDEA!!! or two....  (Read 911 times)

Offline Fujishawa

• Citizen
  • I LIKE MANY GAMES! so.. sup?
    • View Profile
NEW MOD IDEA!!! or two....
« on: April 05, 2012, 01:49:16 am »
well i thought of a new item, i call it a recycler -EPIC THEME MUSIC- so say you make a iron axe and you dont want it anymore well put it in the recycler and it might give you a ingot and a stick, or 2 sticks and no ingots. depending on the quality of a tool depends on what you get!
have a diamond pick you never used get every resource you put in(new steel pick=3 ingots and two sticks.)

say you have wood half-steps put those in get 2 or one block of wood. too many furnaces? well put em in the recycler and get some cobble blocks

so if you put anything that is crafted in in get some of the resources used to make it.
i always wanted one and i never knew how to make a mod. let me know if you like the idea!

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: NEW MOD IDEA!!! or two....
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 01:51:09 am »
Its been done... but i could make another one if you like :)

Offline mean_man2288

• Citizen
  • SOPA IN FREANCH is MoNcE SALAUDE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 02:30:32 am »
i have made a steel mod that includes steel picks
 if you want il update it

you make 9 raw steel by filing a crafting table with 8 iron bars and a piece of coal or char-coal you can then smelt it in a blast furnace(yet to be added[though it is in the codeing) or a normal furnace. to get steel in a normal furnace you need a raw steel block[crafted by sourounding a obsidian block with raw steel] to get a steel ingot but in the blast furnace you can get normal steel by smelting ordanary raw steel

im also adding, copper, tin, bronze and tungsten(the worlds strongest metal) in the next update and if you wanted that update could also be the public release

Offline Fujishawa

• Citizen
  • I LIKE MANY GAMES! so.. sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 04:22:26 am »
well i just never saw it and just wanted to see what you guys thought.
p.s. i dont know how to use mods :P