8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: What happened to rules ? >:O  (Read 3581 times)

Offline SadisticLegend

• Mod
  • Im The Freakin Best Ever!!!
    • View Profile
What happened to rules ? >:O
« on: April 04, 2012, 02:22:39 pm »
Hey (specifically tsaidaf)

Why are you leader of PandaCake ? You specifically said that we MOD's and ADMIN's cannot join in with faction's ?

Rule #4 on the sign's at spawn " ADMINS/MODS will NOT play faction, due to advantage bias"

So ?? Also that goes for SoundBlaster he is a member of the faction......

Im also pretty sure the reason SMG is still here is because you have favoritism for him which i think is pretty low considering the way he insult's players by calling them cruel name's

It also already looks like PandaCake has an unfair advantage.. wonder why .. maybe because everyone wants to join it because a MOD and ADMIN are in it ? ("advantage bias" much)

How do you all like my "Essay" or what ever this new hipster shit is you guys like to call it ?

>:D Thx for reading >:)

Offline Fujishawa

• Citizen
  • I LIKE MANY GAMES! so.. sup?
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to rules ? >:O
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 04:37:52 pm »
I saw that sign myself and if a moderator or admin was in a faction it wouldn't be fair. many people would join the faction that have higher ranking people. now if you guys want to be leaders of your own faction fine, but if you were gonna do that i have a solution. how about we use the government of skyrim. (im such a nerd) see all leaders must be a higher rank than a citizen, and they represent themselves and their faction to the highking (owner).
but seriously if your ot going to follow your own rules whay have them? just my opinion i dont mean to offend others.

Offline The_Ms

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 08:45:06 pm »
I agree. SMG has broken many rules but because Tsai and Pro are his bitches, they won't jail/ban him. Finally someone with a higher rank has the balls to say something, as this has been going on for quite a while...

Example: in8space was compass- and tp-killing ALOT while he was in Ezo. Then he left and joined Warriors. Banned after leaving Ezo.

Offline nathanwar

• Citizen
  • I like Trains
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 08:49:56 pm »
higher rank? tsai is admin (higher than mod) and sad silversun is the essay person - shame on you
Sent from my Bum

Offline ThaLangosta

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 09:01:48 pm »
I was told that in faction world Mods and Admins become citizen rank, so they can't use their unfair advantages against normal player factions.

Offline The_Ms

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 10:08:39 pm »
higher rank? tsai is admin (higher than mod) and sad silversun is the essay person - shame on you
I ment higher rank than Citizen

Offline tsaidaf

• Admin
  • Bboy Dafi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 10:52:35 pm »
darth is changing so that the staffs will NOT have any power in the faction world. And i just happen to forget to change that sign

WHY YOU ANGRY AT ME?

Offline The_Ms

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2012, 11:00:06 pm »
So the normal world will have PvP disabled? That would be ideal

Offline tsaidaf

• Admin
  • Bboy Dafi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 11:09:36 pm »
the normal world will basically become a survival world where tnt and creepers dont explode. In contrast, the faction world no staff will have any power except for ban. Creeper and tnt and greif would also be allowed on the faction world. so a good reminder is to not build near spawn

WHY YOU ANGRY AT ME?

Offline The_Ms

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2012, 11:40:06 pm »
But mod/admins being in factions would still produce bias to their faction, as they could spawn the items or perform the command in a different world...

Offline tsaidaf

• Admin
  • Bboy Dafi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 11:50:11 pm »
the inventory and money will be in separate worlds

WHY YOU ANGRY AT ME?

Offline mean_man2288

• Citizen
  • SOPA IN FREANCH is MoNcE SALAUDE
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2012, 03:07:35 am »
darth is changing so that the staffs will NOT have any power in the faction world. And i just happen to forget to change that sign

will there be a new world for the faction world. it would be awesom if darth used the continent's map for it.

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2012, 01:19:37 pm »
i have to seriously have to agree with the_ms here... hes right... people will want to join the factions with the mods and admins in it... that's why it shouldn't really be allowed to let them lead it. everyone will want to join so they get immunity and power that citizens don't have... you may as well make a 'staffs bitch' rank so that we know who not to trust... cos if they ever get kicked from the clan/faction (i don't fucking know anymore...:S) they come to the next most seemingly powerful thing... for some reason a lot of people on this server thinks that having friends in higher places gives them power and immunity... and it's not really fair because when its in faction form it seems to actually happen and its not fair...  i know it sounds like im being a hypocrite here cos i have Jason in my clan but i don't give him any special abilities and he don't do ANYTHING for the guild. sure i let him have a big house and stuff but that doesnt really count does it? ???

Offline tsaidaf

• Admin
  • Bboy Dafi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2012, 02:11:07 pm »
thus the reason like what i said. Darth is implementing so that admin and mod will be exactly like citizen just with ban and ip ban commands. all inventories will be separate so you don't have to worry about item transfer issues. the money currency is also separate so there will be no possible way for admin/staff to gain any advantages in the faction map.

WHY YOU ANGRY AT ME?

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2012, 02:16:08 pm »
But i think i am a overlord and wont actually belong to a faction. I'll be watching all the worlds