8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: Leaving for a while  (Read 2381 times)

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
Leaving for a while
« on: March 05, 2012, 01:49:13 am »
Hey guys. Ive decided I wont be on the server very much any more. The main reason is there is no more enjoyment in the server any more. Many people are out to get eachother and the only way people can seem to find enjoyment on the server is by ruining others fun. Lots of old friends have been turned against eachother and everyone is being a prick towards eachother. When I started out playing this game I had so much fun. All the fun has been drained with this stupid fighting. Im not being a hypocrite either. Ive been responsible for alot of this to. Spawn killing someone or robbing people of the materials makes me no happier. Unfortunatly it took me a while to realise that and well I left alot of messes behind me. Im getting sick of the server and how its run. I would like to see the server go back to how it was when I joined it. So I wont be around much anymore which is probably good news to alot of you

Btw if your just going to post YAY he wont be on much anymore, Ive stopped caring

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
Leaving for a while
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 02:00:34 am »
Dont play for a month then come back and you'll be addicted again and minecraft becomes fun again. Thats what i do

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving for a while
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 02:07:31 am »
Ye but its more about the players who seem to be taking this as more than a game. They go mad if someone has a block that they cant get ect..... and it gets too much. People need to see minecraft as a game and stop getting so worked up about such little things. Once again Im not being a hypocrite and I have made stupid complaints in my past.

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
Leaving for a while
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 02:34:48 am »
I know what you mean, why people get so worked up over a game. It is pretty stupid

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 02:37:00 am »
Ye but its more about the players who seem to be taking this as more than a game. They go mad if someone has a block that they cant get ect..... and it gets too much. People need to see minecraft as a game and stop getting so worked up about such little things. Once again Im not being a hypocrite and I have made stupid complaints in my past.
umm...
you are being a hypocrite about the fun and that people need to treat it lake a game part...
Quote from: SMG_Killer59
WOw tutulah just wants to have some fun. Well why dont we all dance around a tree and sing songs together. Silver grow up and stop defending her cause if she has a fit everytime she gets killed well then go off to another server so we wont have to hear you moan any more
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 02:40:46 am by silversun123 »

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 02:38:14 am »
all she ever wanted to do was have some fun on a game she used to like playing ... then you ruined it for her and she hasnt gone on since...

im not defending her cos 1i dont wat to
2. we fell out

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 03:39:23 am »
1. Im not being a hypocrite because I said I was responsible for it
2. Back then I was caught up in clans and because Tululah was in assasins I killed her. Dont say you wouldnt hve done the same to an ezo member.
3. I would like to forget this whole thing.

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 01:43:59 pm »
1. Im not being a hypocrite because I said I was responsible for it
2. Back then I was caught up in clans and because Tululah was in assasins I killed her. Dont say you wouldnt hve done the same to an ezo member.
3. I would like to forget this whole thing.
ahhh i love comeback times :P
1. weather or not you said your responsible for it your still a hypocrite for saying that ruining a game's fun factor is wrong when you have done it yourself. meaning of a hypocrite :you say you dislike/despise/any freaking negative word something yet you have done it yourself...
learn the meaning of a hypocrite...
2.even though she may have been in my clan what right does that give you to kill an player who cant do shit about it...she was AFK... AWAY FROM KEYBOARD ... if i saw only a teacup just standing only just outside the spawn area but she was afk do you really thing i would have killed ? well... you are WRONG. unlike you, i respect players and enemy or not, im not going to kill if they have no chance of fighting back...
3. forgetting this thing will be hard... especially when you stop someone from donating... you probably want to forget this because you know it was wrong and you don't want people to have a go at you... unfortunately its not going to work and me in particular will be making you remember.

go **** yourself you no good cheating HYPOCRITE

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Leaving for a while
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 07:02:36 pm »
Wow...that's all I can say
your all gay

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2012, 08:47:01 pm »
Wow...that's all I can say
needed to let off some steam... i was NOT going to let him get away with it that easily... he did too much wrong stuff to not be nagged at by someone :P

Offline The_Ms

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2012, 08:48:03 pm »
I know what you mean, why people get so worked up over a game. It is pretty stupid

I remember you saying you were gonna slit DJ's throat because he kept coming on with alt accounts :)

But everyone overreacts every now and then

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
Leaving for a while
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2012, 09:14:04 pm »
I remember you saying you were gonna slit DJ's throat because he kept coming on with alt accounts :)

But everyone overreacts every now and then
But there is a difference about being mad over a block you don't have and being mad over a psycho faggot who sits on his computer all day using alt accounts on minecraft. I think you'll agree
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 09:18:14 pm by Jasonfran »

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2012, 10:17:03 pm »
A few more htings I need to say:
Silver I forgot how low your IQ is so Im going to try explain my post to you. Im not being a hypocrite because I said what I did was wrong and others should stop doing it. Your getting overly upset about me killing tululah. I have been killed in afk a few times and it hasnt made me leave the server. Your have also unfairly used your compass for pvp. This post want directed at anyone and called for a stop to the stupid fighting but instead you are trying to start it up again. You need to put all this stupid rage behind you and stop taking every opertunity to launch an attack on me. Pro says minecraft has become more a game of politics than building and this is very true. Look threw the forums and there have been constant attemts to get mods demoted for stupid reasons. We need to support the staff so they can run the server better and give a better gaming experience for everyone. Silver if you still feel the need to make another post go ahead but this wasnt directed at anyone and I think you should back off. Its a game and your taking it to seriously. I knew if some one had something negative to say about this it would be you. Grow up a bit and try be mature about the situation.

Offline Master_Ms

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2012, 04:18:03 am »
Smg can I have the city we made ?

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2012, 04:37:17 am »
A few more htings I need to say:
Silver I forgot how low your IQ is so Im going to try explain my post to you. Im not being a hypocrite because I said what I did was wrong and others should stop doing it. Your getting overly upset about me killing tululah. I have been killed in afk a few times and it hasnt made me leave the server. Your have also unfairly used your compass for pvp. This post want directed at anyone and called for a stop to the stupid fighting but instead you are trying to start it up again. You need to put all this stupid rage behind you and stop taking every opertunity to launch an attack on me. Pro says minecraft has become more a game of politics than building and this is very true. Look threw the forums and there have been constant attemts to get mods demoted for stupid reasons. We need to support the staff so they can run the server better and give a better gaming experience for everyone. Silver if you still feel the need to make another post go ahead but this wasnt directed at anyone and I think you should back off. Its a game and your taking it to seriously. I knew if some one had something negative to say about this it would be you. Grow up a bit and try be mature about the situation.
again :P i love comebacks :P
1. my IQ is probably FAR higher than yours... especially when you think saying what you did stops you being a hypocrite... it doesn't... it just means you admit you are one.
2. as i said im not defending her cos i fell out with her... we haven't talked in a month... and she lives next door to me. don't try to put thoughts into peoples heads when you don't have the right to do it.
3.how on earth would you know what i do and don't do? every time you see me you try to break every rule you can to kill me... besides, with your record of law breaking, how can we trust you.
4. you started the war, so you literally cant say shit when it comes to ending it... your one of the people who have caused this server to delve into turmoil. me,mean-man and the server staff and MANY OTHERS are trying to fix what your doing by attempting to enforce the server laws, and trying to help those that are getting the wrong vibe off of the server.
5.you think this is me raging? no. you are very wrong... again... and you said i have a low intelligence quotient...
6.im 'attacking' you because i don't want you to get clean away with many offences that by now would have gotten you a perms ban. if we had more dedicated staff, you would have been banned a loooong time ago.
7.minecraft has become a game of politics.. because were so busy trying to take down ***** like you so we can make it a game again... if people would play by the rules, we would have need for politics.
8.people want certain people demoted cos they have broken/abused things. take tsaidaf for instance. when he owned ezo, he lost his way a little and abused his power a bit. instead, we came up  with a resolve (well whoever did... i had no idea who had the idea)and tsaidaf left...
9. we do support the staff, when we feel like there are no injustices. if something goes wrong how are we meant to give support... the only reason why you never cared is because you was never jailed for most of your offences.
10. dude... it is directed at me... you said at the start that you need to explain this to me even thought you had no idea what you were even talking about... don't try to fool a grammar troll... you just cant.
11. you only want me to back off cos you don't want to see the rough end of it for once.. be a man and deal with it...
12.you say im taking it too seriously? no i just want you to get some sort of punishment before its forgotten. maybe i am taking it a little serious... but most of the people will agree with me when i say this lecture of sort is needed to be DRILLED INTO YOUR SMALL BRAIN! i want to make sure that many injustices are done with so until you stop being a baby and realize that you cant beat those who are determined, im going to keep hitting you where it HURTS.
13. that's just bullshit... your just saying i will be negative about it because you know what im like with injustice. trying to make me look like the bad one when your almost desperate to get away from your problems unscathed.
14. im the one being mature about this, your trying to run from your problems. you wanna know what the solution is? at the moment my solution would be to ban you permanently. its what you deserve. your the one who needs to grow up, stop running from your problems and confront them instead and stop wasting people time by trying to make the innocent look guilty and the guilty looking innocent.