8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: Moderator recommendations  (Read 2555 times)

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
Moderator recommendations
« on: February 27, 2012, 12:29:08 pm »
You may know that we've had a lot of reports from players about tp killing, griefing and such, so I would like to recommend some people for moderator, I am not saying these people will be moderators. This will have to be seen by darth to be allowed.

I am going to recommend Silversun123 as I have seen him on the server ever since cactus city and before and we have got on really well. I think he would be a good moderator as he is very active on the server and would probably be even more active upon becoming a moderator. Also I think he knows the rules clear enough to know how to punish people. He is also a good donator.

Another is Hellorandom, he is fairly active on the server and has been on for quite a long time. His time zone is suitable too as we don't have any moderators or admins from his timezone. I'm pretty sure he knows the rules and whats right and wrong. Also as he isn't one of our most active players, I believe that he will become a lot more active if he is promoted. He is also a big donator same as silversun and has done a lot of good for the server.

These 2 will have to go through training with myself or any other admin/moderator. Then they could possibly have a trial week to see how they get on and whether they get any reports of abusing powers.

This will have to be seen by darth until it can be confirmed, these are just recommendations.

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
Re: Moderator recommendations
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 01:26:38 pm »
what state is random in?
im saying this because random is in america and tsaidaf is in Canada. due to the fact we use time zones vertically, they could potentially be in the same time zone, but they could be 4 hours apart.

im not trying to put random down cos there's an admin DIRECTLY in my time zone, which is jasonfran. i do not know where lssy lives so im not going there.

just so you guys also know there's a good hours journey between jason, we do not know who each other is in person, and therefore not making me a 'shoe in'

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 09:10:06 pm »
But, I have been quite addicted to GTA San Andreas multiplayer atm and I haven't played Minecraft for a while. Also I don't go on my Pc until evening I'm only on at like 6:30 - 9:00. Don't try and not make yourself moderator, i think you deserve it

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 10:45:06 pm »
If silver gets mod me and a few other players will be leaving the server. Also he calls me a fag every time i log on and he has made a song about me being a faggot. Sounds like hes gonna be a great mod. Random would be the best person to pick as mod

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 11:07:47 pm »
Well, thats before moderator. If he does that as moderator, I wont be happy

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 11:55:09 pm »
How can you consider him for mod when hes only done some of this stuff about 2 days ago.

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 01:53:50 am »
erm, i called you a fag because i went to ezo and you spawned every time i hit you once.
if you niticed it was almost a week ago and ive stopped calling you a fag.
id i did become mod i would stop it altogether otherwise it wouldnt be fair.
if you leave its only cos i can jail you for offences if i catch you.
if others leave, i want to know their reasons, and i will see how i can change to suit there needs.

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 03:53:10 am »
You havent stopped and you still act imature. Making you a mod would be a big mistake. You caonstantly go against other staff such as tsai and pro. If Darth has a look at some of your prevouis posts he will see what your like. I wouldnt be suprised eitheer if tsai and pro didnt approve of this

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 04:04:30 am »
You havent stopped and you still act imature. Making you a mod would be a big mistake. You caonstantly go against other staff such as tsai and pro. If Darth has a look at some of your prevouis posts he will see what your like. I wouldnt be suprised eitheer if tsai and pro didnt approve of this
since tsai explained to me about ezo i apologize and now he is no longer in control of ezo i see no problems there.

you say im immature, yet you talk of dancing around trees when you piss off someone who was gonna donate and make them leave, i DID stop calling you a fag and you were even on earlier today.
in fact, you keep trying to spawn kill me every time im trying to go to the mall, and you chase us to kill me and j4 when we run to warriors.

your just being biased... just grow up already.
ya i get annoyed sometimes and i rage, but doesn't everyone. because you don't like me you give out every negative and no positive. your being VERY VERY biased...

you just are really worried that because im VERY active, i will see you cheating and jail you... well if you don't cheat in the first place, you WONT get jailed...

stop acting like a 2 yr old because infinium isn't perfect for you.

were improving it a little every day...
clock is FINALLY removed and tp is replaced by tpa

in8 is also FINALLY banned so people who join wont be driven away...

just see what happens and if you don't like it, learn to adapt to it. its like adding a new plugin (clans) because everyone was not used to it, they wanted factions but as they adapt they start to see the good points about them...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 01:28:04 pm by silversun123 »

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 04:09:35 am »
look both random and me joined more than a year ago, we have around about the same experience, and were just as smart as each other with plugins. were also just as responsible as each other and we have equal chance of becoming a mod (if darth decides to even add a new mod)

just let things happen and if random is mod, maybe my chance will come some other day.

and about you leaving with several others, they wouldn't be the ezo guys that try to kill me for no reason are they by any chance? in that case there just being kinda childish...

Offline ProjectSaturn

• Mod
  • Forum's Medic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 05:33:43 am »
I have no opinion on this, so don't involve me.

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2012, 01:03:32 pm »
smg involved you by saying you dont like me...

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2012, 06:36:56 pm »
One thing im saying is if i get mod im leaving ezo
your all gay

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2012, 08:31:54 pm »
One thing im saying is if i get mod im leaving ezo
same for assassins, i dont want the same thing to happen to assassins from last time and ezo...