8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: Ezo Clan  (Read 9412 times)

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
Re: Ezo Clan
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 10:16:53 pm »
well arnet you the un-loyal bastard?

oh and thanks to a hidden source i found out that you planned to attack your two main problems.

me and j4

thanks to my hidden source ive blocked pvp at assassins and your also off our perms list.
now assassins CANT be raided unless someone cheats.

as far as i know j4 is still neutral with you but ezo is now HOSTILE with the assassins.

i love how when people start a craze. the ones with power kinda ruin it all by using powers and unoriginal-ness to make the other hate theirs...  your starting a war tsaidaf...
that's not what the guilds were all about... it was about community cohesion and friendship.
you've turned something wonderful that infinium had and turned it into something else by starting wars.. (all this is language from my source)

Offline ThaLangosta

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 10:36:07 pm »
It's a game bro. Chill out.

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
Ezo Clan
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2012, 10:39:11 pm »
Yeah

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2012, 11:55:43 pm »
A game about making friends... not this...

Offline ThaLangosta

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2012, 12:34:35 am »
What is "this"? There is no "this". I just wanted to do something else. Didn't you yourself say no one can dictate or judge what I have the right to do?

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2012, 01:55:53 am »
the 'this' is wars... you most likely did-dent want to 'do something else' you most likely  are joining ezo cos of the range of thing they can have because of tsaidaf

im not having a go at YOU or what YOUVE done... its the fact that you've joined 2 guilds and then left both after establishing friendships with them and then leave because something better MAY be on offer...

ezo il most likely just copy, paste and all resources hacked in.. an will never have the same feel to assassins and warriors... im just saying that your unloyal... im not judging you im just describing what youve done...

tsaidaf is planning to spark wars between guild which will kinda ruin infinium a little.... and then theres the fact that tsaidafs an ADMIN
he can do whatever he wants with one command... which is really unfair... he can infinatly spread out where HONEST guild need to work hard for it

Offline j4mesyz4de

• Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2012, 02:04:08 am »
the 'this' is wars... you most likely did-dent want to 'do something else' you most likely  are joining ezo cos of the range of thing they can have because of tsaidaf

im not having a go at YOU or what YOUVE done... its the fact that you've joined 2 guilds and then left both after establishing friendships with them and then leave because something better MAY be on offer...

ezo il most likely just copy, paste and all resources hacked in.. an will never have the same feel to assassins and warriors... im just saying that your unloyal... im not judging you im just describing what youve done...
Agreed!!

tsaidaf is planning to spark wars between guild which will kinda ruin infinium a little.... and then theres the fact that tsaidafs an ADMIN
he can do whatever he wants with one command... which is really unfair... he can infinatly spread out where HONEST guild need to work hard for it

Offline ProjectSaturn

• Mod
  • Forum's Medic
    • View Profile
Ezo Clan
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2012, 02:23:44 am »
How will a war ruin Infinium? Its a freaking pvp server, and not expecting conflict is ridiculous.

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2012, 03:34:56 am »
fail...

it will ruin the friendly relation

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2012, 03:53:20 am »
silver whats the point of having a guild if u cant pvp in it?
And if its gonna stay that way i say warriors should get the protections and stuff too because assassins and ezo have that advantage.
your all gay

Offline j4mesyz4de

• Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2012, 04:44:34 am »
Hmm the ranks ELITE KNIGHT AND SOLDIER sound very similar to a warriors guild maybe?
i CAME UP WITH THOSE RANKS BEFORE YOU! so change them because i used those ranks before you

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2012, 05:00:10 am »
j4 who cares what the rank names are stop making this all a big deal
your all gay

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2012, 05:38:02 am »
hey tsai can i have my old rank back?

Offline j4mesyz4de

• Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2012, 07:56:49 am »
j4 who cares what the rank names are stop making this all a big deal
Ye like im gonna get my base region protected because im some wuss who cant take getting a little raid aww so sad :'(

Offline ThaLangosta

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2012, 09:05:16 am »

Everything you've said to me is a go at what I did. Calling me unloyal is having a go at me. Criticizing me for leaving two guilds is criticizing me for what I've done. And you think Tsai is going to try to abuse his power? He's an admin for Christ's sake, he follows the rules. And what "range"? Are you insinuating something silver?