8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: - COMING SOON - Adventure City  (Read 2098 times)

Offline Sonicyay2

• Citizen
    • View Profile
- COMING SOON - Adventure City
« on: January 08, 2012, 11:46:38 pm »
When you're tired of building....when emptiness fills your home....when your soul for adventure....you search....for an answer....you search....for a quest....you search....for Adventure City. When your destiny doesn't show itself, you must search for it!
Alright, alright, enough dramaticness! So, Adventure City is a city where your goal is to build a home, get supplies, collect armor, enter The End and defeat the EnderDragon! If you think you are awesome enough, you can skip one of these goals EXCEPT entering The End and/or defeating the EnderDragon. So, yeah. Stay tuned.

Offline silversun123

• Mod
  • I Am Silversun The Final Sun God
    • View Profile
    • INFINIUM An Awesome Server
Re: - COMING SOON - Adventure City
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 12:26:54 am »
1.the dragon is already dead.
2.what you said at the start about when emptinees fill your home that your tired of building... you tell them thats what your gonna do anyway... making that part pointless...
3. people are so good at minecraft that they get get diamonds in under 5 minuets... so calling mining an adventure is like saying mining is hard... with a shop supplies are also for sale. meaning your quest could be completed in under one hour... for those who can get to the end in less than 1 seconds can do it in a even shorter time...

give a sense of adventure! somthing that isent basically living in a modern community... which is already happening... on two occasions...

Offline SMG_Killer59

• Citizen
  • me gusta
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 12:42:54 am »
There is a new map coming.......

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 12:52:31 am »
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Offline ProjectSaturn

• Mod
  • Forum's Medic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 06:05:23 am »
The copy and paste is strong in this one....

Offline silversun123

• Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 01:51:59 pm »
just under 20,000 chars... LOL

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile