8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: Mojo333's Mod Aplication  (Read 871 times)

Offline mojo333

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Mojo333's Mod Aplication
« on: December 01, 2011, 09:53:43 am »
Minecraft Name: mojo333    8)    8)    8)    8)    8)

Have You Ever Been Mod'd On Another Server Before?:Yes Alot of Times I Have But Most Of The Servers Are Down Now, And I Got Mod'd For Earning It.

Do You know Anything About Bukkit/CraftBukkit?:Yes It Can Put Plugins in The Server Like Towny And Some Others.

What Rank Do You Eventually Want To Achieve: Right Now Im Not Wanting To Be Admin Since i Know That Is A VERY Serious Rank So I Just Want To Acheive Mod For Now.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I Want To Be Mod So I Can Help The Server Much More, And I Have ideas To Build But Cant Get To As A Citizen. I Want To Help Others And Help Solve Problems And Answer Questions From Everyone I Can.

Do You Have Raidcall And A Working Microphone?: No My Raidcall Doesn't Work Anymore And My Microphone Broke But Im Planning TO Get A New One.

Understand That I Ban People On The Spot, With No Chance Of Unban, For Abusing Their Powers?: I Understand 100%

Understand That As A <Trail> For Your 7-Day Trial - If Your NOT Answering Questions in Chat, If Your NOT Bumping The Server Thread, If Your NOT Moderating Chat Properly, You Will Be Demoted Back To A Regular User?: I Understand 100% Clear!

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Mojo333's Mod Aplication
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 12:32:16 pm »
Never heard of you, dont need any, no dont be silly

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 06:24:43 pm »
Who are you?
your all gay

Offline darthrax

• Owner
    • View Profile
    • Infinium
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 07:20:24 pm »
mojo play on the server for a while. Introduce yourself to people. Interact. Play. Have fun.

Dont worry about getting a rank.