8214 Posts in 801 Topics - by 660 Members - Latest Member: Alersik

Author Topic: I Got banned lol  (Read 4497 times)

Offline BioHMC

• Citizen
  • I AM THE SKILLFUL BIOHMC
    • View Profile
I Got banned lol
« on: August 30, 2011, 02:46:05 am »
i finally got banned lol

for your information 2 other people are hakin on ur server and one of them is really rich lol well have fun trying to find that out. looks like no more awsome building like the colosseum anymore cuz i made like the whole thing. Well goodbye minecraft server i dont take this as a bad thing cuz that server got boring. And for darthrax u should get more mods me and hellorandom got griefed everyday lol Get the plugin "ownblock"  to stop griefing but it will get anyoning and also fix the colosseum cuz MrCrazySean gets out easily . So good bye have fun on a server thats probubly going to slowly get griefed by super hackers that cn do worldedit eithout permmision. PS one is already on the server lol.

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: I Got banned lol
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 05:28:08 am »
Yeah your right about shawn getting out of the Mob arena, he got to level 72 yesterday. so that needs to be fixed. But ill miss you Bio!!!!!! I WOVVVVV YOUUU!!!!
your all gay

Offline BioHMC

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 05:54:33 am »
idc Adamz48 told him he is a litte baby hes like 9 right?

Offline hellorandom

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 05:59:21 am »
yeah....i know, you should be unbanned dude. and im sure everyone would agree. I was just on and liek 11 ppl were liek "WHERE IS BIO!?!?!??! HES USALLY ON NOW!!! IMA DIE WITHOUT THHT BOI!".  i know that SoundBlaster, Deathofademon, Pineapplepro, and me want you unbanned, and im sure that alot more people would agree. I think we should have a vote. :P
your all gay

SoundBIaster

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 06:30:05 am »
@hellorandom he got to 99 and i really want to unban u bio but i have to ask like darth or jason or tsai

Offline BioHMC

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 07:27:40 am »
sound its fine idc maybe ill make a private building server and i just started hackin this week i didnt do like anything bad after i destroyed adamz48 farm thingy i put the torches back. and the the only thing i did bad was teleporting and thats not thats bad i just use it for transportation. And if i did asked darthrax they would probubly just say no since there stubber no offense they didnt even get more mods wen griefing increased. IDC its there lost the only good builders in the server is the tsaid guys me and hello but i usually designed the stuff we built hello just obeyed my oders lol

Offline BioHMC

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 07:34:09 am »
and sound darthrax will just complain about me being hackin and usually i dont hack but i felt liked it that week it was fun.....if there was no taddle talles on the server and ill still go on raidcall so i can talk to u guys and skype. ill be on single player though maybe with the extra time i have i cn start a youtube channel

SoundBIaster

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 07:37:46 am »
cool

Offline BioHMC

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2011, 07:38:42 am »
and i didnt like the server since it was so overcrowded i didnt become a mod ussually the admins love wat i build and they at least let me spawn items....... oother than darth he didnt know i was on voxel and leptir1's server and he didnt respect me for the skill i have on minecraft......... and people in the sever underextimated me cuz im 12 lol just cuz im 12 im not bad at the game im also not a immature annoying kid unless i feel like it lol
so if people unbann me from the server than ok if i dont well dats to bad cuz the only reason i was on that server was cuz hellorandom and MrCeazySean and Finn was on it i know them in real life .... so yea

Offline BioHMC

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2011, 07:39:12 am »
sound go on raid call

SoundBIaster

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2011, 08:36:23 am »
im on bio

Offline SadisticLegend

• Mod
  • Im The Freakin Best Ever!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 08:41:48 am »
Bio why are u still commenting when u said good bye in the first post on this thread ??

Offline BioHMC

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2011, 08:59:43 am »
i ment bye in the server lol

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2011, 01:31:31 pm »
I know alot more than you bio i know whos hacking what hacks they have and what client there using, it wasnt untill you was shouting out that names were bigger and that you could break torches by walking past them. And you even used it to destroy the torch farm. I need proof of the other people and then i can ban then, but so far i have none

Offline Jasonfran

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2011, 01:37:35 pm »
Oh and you obviously are upset about gettinh banned by the way you wrote that message i will unban you if you remove the client